Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:44 pm
  • Nah, I get enough on Facebook, don't need twitter. Just not interested I guess.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2621
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:Yeah no kidding. Don't get on twitter if you don't want to, but don't be a complete ignoramus to what it actually is....


    BTW, CAN, kudos for calling the Quinn hiring. I deserve kudos too for being the first one to say I like your idea of the Quinn hiring ;)
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5211
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Nah, I get enough on Facebook, don't need twitter. Just not interested I guess.


    Facebook has WAY more "eating a sandwich!" and "went to the laundrymat!" Than twitter, dude. Twitter is actually a pretty good source of breaking news and you can actually interact with Hawks players.
    80% of Planet Earth is covered by water.....The rest is covered by EARL THOMAS!
    Image
    User avatar
    SundayNiteBlackout
    National Guard 09-Present
     
    Posts: 1069
    Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:27 pm
  • Not on my page, I keep it pretty drama free. I'm sure Twitter is cool, just not interested that's all. Maybe eventually.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2621
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 pm
  • Yeah! Earl Thomas is my man!
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2226
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Nah, I get enough on Facebook, don't need twitter. Just not interested I guess.


    Then why are you in this thread? Don't give me the "What, I can't post an opposing view?" stuff, either; you're just in here to crap on Twitter and you admit you don't even know what it really is. McTroll some other threads, lol.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24157
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 pm
  • twitter is unreliable. My friend was talking to Russel Wilson but it want him. It was fake
    Image
    sig by Ramster
    User avatar
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm
    Location: Rival Country


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm
  • The Battle #83 wrote:twitter is unreliable. My friend was talking to Russel Wilson but it want him. It was fake



    They're called verified accounts for a reason. Pretty easy to tell who is real and who is fake on twitter.
    Happybelly
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 91
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:09 am


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:Zeb does drop a few gems on twitter every now and then.


    Like a baawwwwssssss!


    Alley-oop like a baaaaawwwwwwwssssssss

    Yeah like an employer!
    Grahamkrackker253
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 10
    Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:36 pm


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:40 pm
  • Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Don't do tweets, have never even seen twitter. Not interested in hearing about every time someone eats a sandwich or goes to the store :)


    You obviously have no idea what twitter is...if you think that's what it is...


    I thought it was a pretty accurate description of twitter.
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5309
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm
  • What the hell are you talking about Roland??? I'm a fricken HUGE Hawks fan, been since DAY 1, went to my first game in 79, been a season ticket holder since 93. live and die by my Hawks. Trolling?? Are you kidding me? All I said was I'm not interested in Twitter. Opposing view of what???? I'm loving the fact that Earl said NO to wanting be a stupid 39er. Ignoramus? Are we in 3rd grade, Geezus. I thought this was a place to talk Seahawks football, not be called out for no good reason. Oh well, it's just a message board, whatever makes you feel better I guess. :roll:
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2621
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 pm
  • It's all mellow, fellows. I too was hesitant, but in the past year I have found that I can select reliable sources to follow on Twitter and just leave a tab open in my browser to check in whenever I want. It spares me the repetitive ads and superfluous nonsense on SportsCenter and NFL Network. Stick to guys like Sando, Schefter, and LaCanfora for NFL news, Fabiano for fantasy links, and KEXP DJs for new music and you're golden. It's quick and efficient.

    BTW, I tried John Moffitt and I'm about to un-follow. He's hilarious on the RRR and on local radio, but his twitter feed is nothing but sandwiches and cheap, crappy beer.

    As for the thread: yes, Earl Thomas is a career Seahawk. So it is written and so it shall be.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1408
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:What the hell are you talking about Roland??? I'm a fricken HUGE Hawks fan, been since DAY 1, went to my first game in 79, been a season ticket holder since 93. live and die by my Hawks. Trolling?? Are you kidding me? All I said was I'm not interested in Twitter. Opposing view of what???? I'm loving the fact that Earl said NO to wanting be a stupid 39er. Ignoramus? Are we in 3rd grade, Geezus. I thought this was a place to talk Seahawks football, not be called out for no good reason. Oh well, it's just a message board, whatever makes you feel better I guess. :roll:


    Am I the only one confused by this post? Considering what I said in response to his replies in this thread; and I didn't call you an ignoramus, not sure where you got that from...Whatever, lol.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24157
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 pm
  • It's all good, someone else did, doesn't matter. You basically called me a troller. I've never trolled a message board in my life. I'm too tired to argue. Have a great weekend. Go Hawks
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2621
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:What the hell are you talking about Roland??? I'm a fricken HUGE Hawks fan, been since DAY 1, went to my first game in 79, been a season ticket holder since 93. live and die by my Hawks. Trolling?? Are you kidding me? All I said was I'm not interested in Twitter. Opposing view of what???? I'm loving the fact that Earl said NO to wanting be a stupid 39er. Ignoramus? Are we in 3rd grade, Geezus. I thought this was a place to talk Seahawks football, not be called out for no good reason. Oh well, it's just a message board, whatever makes you feel better I guess. :roll:


    Am I the only one confused by this post? Considering what I said in response to his replies in this thread; and I didn't call you an ignoramus, not sure where you got that from...Whatever, lol.


    He's clearly saying that he's a better fan than all of us and we should just slink off and play with our twitters in some dank corner somewhere. Nevermind the fact that twitter is where 95% of breaking news comes from nowadays, but hey some people post pictures of sandwiches and log their bowel movements there so the entire medium is stupid!

    Naw, hawkaroundtheclock gets it. And facebook is soooo 2010. LIVE IN THE NOW!!!
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11192
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Yeah no kidding. Don't get on twitter if you don't want to, but don't be a complete ignoramus to what it actually is....


    BTW, CAN, kudos for calling the Quinn hiring. I deserve kudos too for being the first one to say I like your idea of the Quinn hiring ;)

    Aw i wish i could give you kudos young blood, but some guy from NY with an awesome hair cut beat you to it.

    You'll just have to settle for mad props.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11192
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:03 am
  • Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Don't do tweets, have never even seen twitter. Not interested in hearing about every time someone eats a sandwich or goes to the store :)


    You obviously have no idea what twitter is...if you think that's what it is...


    Uh no, that's pretty much what it is.

    Have you been following John Moffitt? All that dude has been posting for the last 2 weeks is straight food porn. It's killin me. One minute he's posting or retweeting a picture of bacon-covered donuts and the next minute it's a lobster and steak, etc. I'm going to have to drop him pretty soon if he doesn't knock it off cuz that dude's feed just makes me HUNGRY... like a boss.
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1894
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 am
  • What should have been an appreciation thread for the best Safety currently playing the game (Yeah, I said it, Ed Reed be damned!) had turned into a discussion about Twitter, how sad, ET deserves better... :P
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain.

    "Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

    "When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"
    User avatar
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 588
    Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 am
    Location: Ireland!


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 am
  • When is ET's contract up? 2014 right? We're going to have to pay quite a bit more to keep him in Seattle.
    ~ The Stache'
    User avatar
    Zowert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1990
    Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm
    Location: Seattle


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:07 pm
  • Zowert wrote:When is ET's contract up? 2014 right? We're going to have to pay quite a bit more to keep him in Seattle.


    I believe Earl is the last guy on the team that we would let get away. He's the #1 reason our defense is as good as it is. He'll be a Hawk for life.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    User avatar
    Veilside
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 696
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 pm
  • Veilside wrote:
    Zowert wrote:When is ET's contract up? 2014 right? We're going to have to pay quite a bit more to keep him in Seattle.


    I believe Earl is the last guy on the team that we would let get away. He's the #1 reason our defense is as good as it is. He'll be a Hawk for life.


    EARL IS D4L!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3209
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: Earl Thomas...Career Seahawk?
Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:52 pm
  • Hawksfanatik wrote:I want to see Earl retire a Seahawk. He has the potential to be an all-time great (and it doesnt hurt im a Longhorn fan too :))

    I echo this sentiment being a fellow Longhorn fan (albeit a casual college fan in general).


    It'd be awesome too. Thomas was the guy i wanted back then because he was the best rookie Safety (screw Berry). and quite frankly i'd take him over Troy and Ed.
    Image
    User avatar
    tubbs51
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 312
    Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:10 pm
    Location: Spokane, Washington




It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information