"Simultanious"

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This word is always thrown out in Seahawk highlights by NFL Network and then they all snicker.

Is the fallout from the Green Bay game going to be something that dies this year, or is this something we will have to endure for years to come (especially as long as Tate is on the team)?

jlwaters1

Reaction score
No I think it'll die for the most part. Unless the 2 meet in the playoffs.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Every Packers fan that brings it up, I ask them how they feel about the refs blowing a couple TD calls in their favor against the Vikings in 2010, which is the only reason they made the playoffs that year and were able to go on and win the Super Bowl. Most of them have no clue what I'm talking about, I link them that article and point out that two other 10-6 teams would have gotten into the playoffs ahead of the Packers with proper officiating, and they shut up. The remaining few sputter and try to justify their way out of it and look like the stupid hick clowns they are.

It mostly dies this off-season.

Also, there's only one "i" in "simultaneous". ;)

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3nl0o0f8 said:
Every Packers fan that brings it up, I ask them how they feel about the refs blowing a couple TD calls in their favor against the Vikings in 2010, which is the only reason they made the playoffs that year and were able to go on and win the Super Bowl. Most of them have no clue what I'm talking about, I link them that article and point out that two other 10-6 teams would have gotten into the playoffs ahead of the Packers with proper officiating, and they shut up. The remaining few sputter and try to justify their way out of it and look like the stupid hick clowns they are.

It mostly dies this off-season.

It is funny (although somewhat annoying) that none of them remember how they got the playoffs that season. Even the media forgot about it.

Hopefully the same will happen for the Seahawks (even though we didn't even need that game to go to the postseason).

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Green Bay sucks and lost their playoff game. They have no right to say anything anymore. It can't be their excuse. They went out in the playoffs and got steamrolled. All the Hawks did was expose them as pretenders early in the season. That is what SHOULD be remembered from that game. They love to talk themselves up. They come to Seattle and get their asses handed to them for the first half, and the worst PI call in history gets them the lead. Then Seattle wins. Then they go on a run and get knocked out of the playoffs. That's the way it is. If their team is remembered for anything it should be for underachieving and whining. They weren't that good. I think Matthews is the most overrated player in the NFL and they get way too much national love. I believe the bigwigs wanted to see them win the Superbowl to put the whole thing to rest, but the fact is that the Hawks were a better team this year than Green Bay. Simple as that in my book. Head to head I think we beat them 6 out of 10 times.

Twisted

Reaction score
its funny how the media can sell any team they choose to these young kids with their babble.. wasn't like that when they had real commentators like Summerall, Madden, Cosell, now it seems all these clowns wanna do is swing from jocks, its really difficult to watch

I pray Seattle gets no ESPN games, that blond haired dood is nothing but a 50 gallon doosh, is he really the best this league can find to represent the NFL? :roll:

:?

HansGruber

Reaction score
It died after the Washington beatdown. Not a word about it during the Falcons matchup. Of course, it helped that Green Bay was totally destroyed by San Francisco, and exposed as the one-dimensional fraud they really are. I'm so sick of the Packers. They're the new Saints and it cracks me up.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
It will persist until the Hawks beat the Pack handily. So in essence until the next time they face them because I don't see the Hawks losing to GB for a while.