So how has your daily schedule changed?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Gone for me are random recordings of NFL Network Total Access or NFL Live, Primetime or another NFL-related show now that the Hawks are out. No more recording all the local news broadcasts so I could watch the latest SeahawksMania taking over the city from every network.

My heart, like my DVR, is a little empty at the moment. You?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
My routine hasn't changed yet but not having a game to look forward to on Sunday has really put a damper on my spirits. I don't know what else to care about.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
visit the motherland to find "it"?

Luxurious-Tanzanian-Lodge-Bilila-1.jpeg

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I find myself not watching NFL Network etc. nearly as much this week. In fact, if they even so much as talk about the 39ers, station changed, instantly.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
I've watched a couple of TV shows on my DVR the past couple of nights in place of the constant NFL Network coverage I've been following up until now.

509hawk

Reaction score
Well I am avoiding NFL news, coming here only a few times a day... A little depressed. Just less obsessive about Seahawks news, life goes on.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Normally I wake up and stare at the ceiling until I have to go back to bed. Repeat, repeat, repeat until game day.

Now, i just do that until April.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I can't bring myself to watch or listen to anything related to the NFL this week. Killing some time by looking at draft sites and catching up at Seahawks Draft Blog. Strangely, I haven't had a drink or even craved one since our season ended. Very strange for me anyway. I'd say it had been 4 or 5 years since I went more than one day without at least a drink or five, and even a day was a chore.

Russell Wilson doesn't lose often, but when he does he cures alcoholism.

kearly

Reaction score
I am on .net probably double or triple my normal amount from January-April. I love the early portion of the offseason. Breaking news almost every day.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Reading a lot more, spending a lot more time writing music, and spending more time with the lady.

Waiting for the day I can actually stand to watch football again.

Latest posts