Would you trade Russell Wilson, for Cam Newton?

pantherfan23

Reaction score
I know as Seahawks fans the answer would (should) be "No, but Cam is 7 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, just as fast, with a bigger arm and just as accurate. So..would you?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pantherfan23":85a3a75f said:
I know as Seahawks fans the answer would (should) be "No, but Cam is 7 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, just as fast, with a bigger arm and just as accurate. So..would you?
Cam is twice the size, half the leader, and 1/10th the man.
No way.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Nope. Absolutely not. I wouldn't trade Russell Wilson for any 10 players on the panthers team.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Not a chance! Wilson is 10x better than Cam. Cam's post game conferences sealed the deal for me. He is a complete baby and not a leader.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
sounds like you're here trying to convince yourself that Cam is more than he really is.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I would not. Cam is a great talent no doubt, but I am always put off by the way he pouts and acts like a punk when things aren't going well. Wilson is a pure leader. Plus, at this point I am pretty invested in the desire to see him beat the odds and win superbowls and become a superstar. I want that to happen for our team with him at the helm.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Never in 1,000,000,000 years. Not for Cam and 4 1st Round draft picks.

Veilside

Reaction score
No. Wilson's work ethic and motivation is invaluable to the future of this team.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
The only thing Cam has over Wilson is size.

He makes dumb ass decisions, then cries about it.

PASS.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Before the season, most of us would have said yes.

But after seeing the leadership qualities of Russell Wilson, how he had the ability to put the team on his back in every single game, and just how good he is with the football in his hands, there is no way.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Also, don't even try to bring stats to the table to try and prove Newton is better. NONE of that matters and I would be willing to bet that there isnt a SINGLE member on .Net that would swap these two.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Newton ever wins a SB. I've heard many negative stories related to him including pouting on the sidelines, not giving future HOFers the respect they deserve at the Pro-Bowl, and blaming others for the team's mistakes, stealing lap tops from other players (at Florida). I do believe people can change, and if he does he has more physical capabilities than RW- however, what makes Wilson, himself are those intangibles that you can't put on paper.