So in reading all of your expert opinons

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Get Rid of Bevell, Bradley, Pete, ownership is wimpy and to forgiving. Get rid of Flynn, Bryant, Branch, Jones, Irvin, Scruggs, Chancelor, Sweezy, Moffit, Carpenter,Giocomi, Clemons since he's old and won't heal, Browner can't cover, Guy, Millers to expensive and doesn't produce, McCoy to inconsistent, Trufant and Hill old.

Did I miss any?

This after being one game away from the conference championship.

Rat

Reaction score
There are over 5200 members on this site. There will be a wide range of opinions. Nobody thinks we should do all those things you listed.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
In the OP's world there are only two voices. His and everyone else.
Yeesh.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
What does one expect after a crushing defeat? You're going to have your typical reactionary posts and posters.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
the only expert view that matters is mine.... I come here to consider your opinions... and give you mine ;) that's all that matters.
(insert some funny icons here)

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
except nobody is saying any of that unless I need to read more. But I'm not about to start looking for stupid posts. though i suppose some just present themselves

TJH

Reaction score
People on this forum get so freaking defensive sometimes.

Criticize a performance by any player an inevitably we get a response like :

OHH SO WE SHOULD JUST CUT HIM AND FIRE EVERYONE AND KICK PAUL ALLENS DOG RIGHT?!??1

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Panties in a bunch much guys, it was a compilation of the crap I have been reading over the last few days, some emotional, some pulled out of peoples asses, Oh and Scott that pedestal your standing on looks a bit wobbly, better put some screws back in it since there seem to be a few loose.

It wasn't a crushing defeat, we shot ourselves in the foot. Crushing defeat is what we did to the 49ers.

Have we got so full of ourselves we can't see things in any perspective but harsh and damning if something doesn't go our way. That every poster that stands and tries to look at something reasonably is damning everyone else.

:sarcasm_on: Good thing we have cap room and lots of draft choices to replace all the scrubs we have on this team I guess. I'm sure Whisenhunt or maybe Mora might take Petes job, and Behring may still want to buy us and move to LA so we do not have to worry about anurisms and heart attacks anymore. I;m sure with all the failings of players that Ruskell will be issued back in for Schnieder as well. :sarcasm_off:

Because obviuosly it's hard to tell for some people.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chris98251":1v9zsoxz said:
Panties in a bunch much guys, it was a compilation of the crap I have been reading over the last few days, some emotional, some pulled out of peoples asses, Oh and Scott that pedestal your standing on looks a bit wobbly, better put some screws back in it since there seem to be a few loose.

It wasn't a crushing defeat, we shot ourselves in the foot. Crushing defeat is what we did to the 49ers.

Have we got so full of ourselves we can't see things in any perspective but harsh and damning if something doesn't go our way. That every poster that stands and tries to look at something reasonably is damning everyone else.

:sarcasm_on: Good thing we have cap room and lots of draft choices to replace all the scrubs we have on this team I guess. I'm sure Whisenhunt or maybe Mora might take Petes job, and Behring may still want to buy us and move to LA so we do not have to worry about anurisms and heart attacks anymore. I;m sure with all the failings of players that Ruskell will be issued back in for Schnieder as well. :sarcasm_off:

Crushing as in, we were 30 seconds from being in the NFC Championship game after climbing out of a 20 pt hole. Instead, it became the last game of the season for us.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1vfljtjv said:
chris98251":1vfljtjv said:

Crushing as in, we were 30 seconds from being in the NFC Championship game after climbing out of a 20 pt hole. Instead, it became the last game of the season for us.

We had at least 4 situations that on any other Sunday would probably have gone in our favor, any one of them would have been the difference. All of them in our control and not refs, chance, or luck. Simple choices that we made.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":loxscs9q said:
Clone 10 other Russell Wilsons for the offense. Clone 10 other Richard Shermans for the defense.

Championship!

At least Russell would finally be able to see over his o-line then.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Jon Ryan is a ginger and can't kick the ball on kickoffs for a touch back on a consistent basis, he needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts