So in reading all of your expert opinons

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
So in reading all of your expert opinons
Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm
  • Get Rid of Bevell, Bradley, Pete, ownership is wimpy and to forgiving. Get rid of Flynn, Bryant, Branch, Jones, Irvin, Scruggs, Chancelor, Sweezy, Moffit, Carpenter,Giocomi, Clemons since he's old and won't heal, Browner can't cover, Guy, Millers to expensive and doesn't produce, McCoy to inconsistent, Trufant and Hill old.

Did I miss any?

This after being one game away from the conference championship.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• You forgot that we need to replace the new uniforms with newer uniforms.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• We should just change sports.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• what?
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• There are over 5200 members on this site. There will be a wide range of opinions. Nobody thinks we should do all those things you listed.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• Yes, god forbid anyone have an opinion on the team.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• In the OP's world there are only two voices. His and everyone else.
    Yeesh.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• What does one expect after a crushing defeat? You're going to have your typical reactionary posts and posters.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Bring back TJ!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• the only expert view that matters is mine.... I come here to consider your opinions... and give you mine ;) that's all that matters.
    (insert some funny icons here)
    --/*Seattle Seahawks*\--
    hawks4thewin
    NET Veteran

• except nobody is saying any of that unless I need to read more. But I'm not about to start looking for stupid posts. though i suppose some just present themselves
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• Zebulon Dak wrote:We should just change sports.

Yeah! Socc...never mind. Can't even joke about it.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• People on this forum get so freaking defensive sometimes.

Criticize a performance by any player an inevitably we get a response like :

OHH SO WE SHOULD JUST CUT HIM AND FIRE EVERYONE AND KICK PAUL ALLENS DOG RIGHT?!??1
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

• Panties in a bunch much guys, it was a compilation of the crap I have been reading over the last few days, some emotional, some pulled out of peoples asses, Oh and Scott that pedestal your standing on looks a bit wobbly, better put some screws back in it since there seem to be a few loose.

It wasn't a crushing defeat, we shot ourselves in the foot. Crushing defeat is what we did to the 49ers.

Have we got so full of ourselves we can't see things in any perspective but harsh and damning if something doesn't go our way. That every poster that stands and tries to look at something reasonably is damning everyone else.

:sarcasm_on: Good thing we have cap room and lots of draft choices to replace all the scrubs we have on this team I guess. I'm sure Whisenhunt or maybe Mora might take Petes job, and Behring may still want to buy us and move to LA so we do not have to worry about anurisms and heart attacks anymore. I;m sure with all the failings of players that Ruskell will be issued back in for Schnieder as well. :sarcasm_off:

Because obviuosly it's hard to tell for some people.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Panties in a bunch much guys, it was a compilation of the crap I have been reading over the last few days, some emotional, some pulled out of peoples asses, Oh and Scott that pedestal your standing on looks a bit wobbly, better put some screws back in it since there seem to be a few loose.

It wasn't a crushing defeat, we shot ourselves in the foot. Crushing defeat is what we did to the 49ers.

Have we got so full of ourselves we can't see things in any perspective but harsh and damning if something doesn't go our way. That every poster that stands and tries to look at something reasonably is damning everyone else.

:sarcasm_on: Good thing we have cap room and lots of draft choices to replace all the scrubs we have on this team I guess. I'm sure Whisenhunt or maybe Mora might take Petes job, and Behring may still want to buy us and move to LA so we do not have to worry about anurisms and heart attacks anymore. I;m sure with all the failings of players that Ruskell will be issued back in for Schnieder as well. :sarcasm_off:

Crushing as in, we were 30 seconds from being in the NFC Championship game after climbing out of a 20 pt hole. Instead, it became the last game of the season for us.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Panties in a bunch much guys, it was a compilation of the crap I have been reading over the last few days, some emotional, some pulled out of peoples asses, Oh and Scott that pedestal your standing on looks a bit wobbly, better put some screws back in it since there seem to be a few loose.

Crushing as in, we were 30 seconds from being in the NFC Championship game after climbing out of a 20 pt hole. Instead, it became the last game of the season for us.

We had at least 4 situations that on any other Sunday would probably have gone in our favor, any one of them would have been the difference. All of them in our control and not refs, chance, or luck. Simple choices that we made.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Clone 10 other Russell Wilsons for the offense. Clone 10 other Richard Shermans for the defense.

Championship!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Clone 10 other Russell Wilsons for the offense. Clone 10 other Richard Shermans for the defense.

Championship!

At least Russell would finally be able to see over his o-line then.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Jon Ryan is a ginger and can't kick the ball on kickoffs for a touch back on a consistent basis, he needs to go.
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• The world has come to an end, we lost a game. Fire every single person, and cut every single player.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Unimplode the Kingdome!
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Clone 10 other Russell Wilsons for the offense. Clone 10 other Richard Shermans for the defense.

Championship!

Nope. Atlanta fans told me Sherman is overrated cuz White beat him. Wilson couldn't score enough points to win because he's too short. Time to go get Tebow....he sould be a bargain.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:Get Rid of Bevell, Bradley, Pete, ownership is wimpy and to forgiving. Get rid of Flynn, Bryant, Branch, Jones, Irvin, Scruggs, Chancelor, Sweezy, Moffit, Carpenter,Giocomi, Clemons since he's old and won't heal, Browner can't cover, Guy, Millers to expensive and doesn't produce, McCoy to inconsistent, Trufant and Hill old.

Did I miss any?

You laugh. Except for Pete, Kam, and one of the right guards, everyone on that list will probably be gone in two years anyway.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• I vote we change the sites name to Mariners.net
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• This team needs disbanded
    docj78
    NET Rookie

• chris98251 wrote:Get Rid of Bevell, Bradley, Pete, ownership is wimpy and to forgiving. Get rid of Flynn, Bryant, Branch, Jones, Irvin, Scruggs, Chancelor, Sweezy, Moffit, Carpenter,Giocomi, Clemons since he's old and won't heal, Browner can't cover, Guy, Millers to expensive and doesn't produce, McCoy to inconsistent, Trufant and Hill old.

Did I miss any?

We should replace the football team with a basketball team. Just swap them out
    My Tapatalk for Ipad is bigger than yours. Size matters.
    MeanBlueGreen
    NET Veteran

• I'm sorry. You lost me at "expert opinions"
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Alright i'm with ya, gargle sulfuric acid, worst team to ever touch the skin of a pig. absolut abomination
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

• Zebulon Dak wrote:We should just change sports.

LOL...bingo.

gawd this place is ridiculous sometimes.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Zebulon Dak wrote:Bring back TJ!

Hoosh-yo-mama?
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• Rat wrote:There are over 5200 members on this site. There will be a wide range of opinions. Nobody thinks we should do all those things you listed.

:13: and yet this concept always seems lost on a huge portion of participants.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Did I miss any?

This post is as asinine as your opinion that zero change should be implemented anywhere. You didn't say that explicitly, but your post says it.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• JSeahawks wrote:You forgot that we need to replace the new uniforms with newer uniforms.

Nope. Throwbacks.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Trade Flynn, then bring back T-Jack AND Matt.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Largent80 wrote:Trade Flynn, then bring back T-Jack AND Matt.

Charlie Whitehurst FTW! And we can bring Dan McGwire out of retirement to be his backup. Looks like Dan is training for a comeback

http://www.danmcgwire.com/

:th2thumbs:
    docj78
    NET Rookie

• some people really love to hear themselves think.... in case you forgot, difference of opinions is what gives this forum life.... and it certainly doesn't mean everybody's an expert on the subject. but i think we can all agree there are a few key positions that need to be addressed if we're going to make a serious run at the tiltle next season.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Trufant is too old and not that great anymore, though. That's just truth. Put in Jeremy Lane.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• naw im pretty happy with everybody on the staff. just want a Wr and a pass rush and we back in that thang.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Did I miss any?

Your forgot that Thomas needs to be moved to CB because our corners can't cover fast WRers
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• You also forgot changing the 12th man to the 14th man cuz at Clink, it's like playing with 3 extra players...
    Schadie001
    NET Veteran

• Zebulon Dak wrote:Bring back TJ!

NO! Charlie!
    PAT206
    NET Veteran

• The OP combined the opinions of multiple people, took them out of context, and mashed them all together.

That sounds the recipe for a well-informed and realistic thread to me.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• chris98251 wrote:Panties in a bunch much guys, it was a compilation of the crap I have been reading over the last few days, some emotional, some pulled out of peoples asses, Oh and Scott that pedestal your standing on looks a bit wobbly, better put some screws back in it since there seem to be a few loose.

You can see all of that from up on your pedestal? Hilarious that you're calling Scottie out for pointing out your high horse.

How is this thread constructive?
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• Poop! Shazam! Pajamas! Flappindad!

Now that's what I call constructive!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• It was tongue and cheek, it was sarcasm, it was Jesus the sky is falling. I think I may just fade to black for a while, there is way to much time given to being way over the edge here lately. People act as if life stopped in Atlanta, where I see it as a great beginning. I think of Matts WE want the ball and were gonna score statement when we lost in Green Bay and look at this season as the launching pad as that day was to come back with more piss and vinegar and relentless pursuit of not being denied again. This team is so much younger then that one was and it can carry them for years.

We have everything we wanted here and just need consistency and expereince both as players and a staff.

Anyway have a great off season everyone.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• HawkFan72 wrote:The OP combined the opinions of multiple people, took them out of context, and mashed them all together.

That sounds the recipe for a well-informed and realistic thread to me.

Sorry, that recipe is already taken. It's copyrighted by ESPN and sold under license to the NFL Network.
    canfan
    NET Rookie

Did I miss any?

This post is unqualified. The OP reads a few, very few, crazy comments and then posts it like it's the view of the majority. The OP is about as ridicules as comments referenced.
    " Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."
    v1rotv2
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:06 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information