Russell Wilson may make the Pro Bowl this year.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Pro Bowl is a crock of poo-poo! So, Wilson is the 6th, 7th, or 8th option (yes im exaggerating) out of 16 NFC QBs but he gets to show Pro Bowl on his resume and his agent will use that for leverage in negotiations. LAME!

Let me clarify - I think Wilson should get a big deal and if I could, I would give it to him now. Also, I'm not saying Wilson is the 6th best QB in the NFC, but according to the voters he is.

mikeak

Reaction score
If Atlanta wins then RW comes home and goes - honey I bought honeymoon tickets.........

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksfan515":r0ws7pq5 said:
OMG yes I wanna see Wilson ball in the pro bowl! He'll have been the only one who studied tape for it :) LOL

But knowing him he'll drop out............

:lol:

All the NFC Pro Bowl WR's will get a text message about the AFC's gameplan

Axx

Reaction score
as long as he doesnt try to hard, i want him to focus on Seahawks football.

Steve2222

Reaction score
FargoHawk":22e38491 said:
Pro Bowl is a crock of poo-poo! So, Wilson is the 6th, 7th, or 8th option (yes im exaggerating) out of 16 NFC QBs but he gets to show Pro Bowl on his resume and his agent will use that for leverage in negotiations. LAME!

Let me clarify - I think Wilson should get a big deal and if I could, I would give it to him now. Also, I'm not saying Wilson is the 6th best QB in the NFC, but according to the voters he is.

It doesn't matter lol. Russell Wilsons going to get a huge payday regardless.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Steve2222 - yes, thank you for restating exactly what I already said in my post.

chawx

Reaction score
If Russ' wifey can't get pregnant because his seed is too powerful for mortals, then I would give him my first born as compensation to stay with the Seahawks for his career... I'm sure we all feel the same here, so this isn't really big news, I'm just stating the obvious.

chawx

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3srivasn said:
OMG yes I wanna see Wilson ball in the pro bowl! He'll have been the only one who studied tape for it :) LOL

But knowing him he'll drop out............

As far as the Pro Bowl goes, he mentioned something about it in his "End of the year" press conference up on .com // he said he was "waiting to hear about the Pro-Bowl." Not sure what that means, but I'm assuming if he gets the call to play, he won't turn it down.

kujohawk

Reaction score
If I was Russell I'd go for the simple reason is the weather is beautiful there and he'd get free plane fare lol. I'd stay there for oh about three extra weeks and have a hell of a honeymoon

impacthawk

Reaction score
As luck would have it, I am going to be in Honolulu on Jan. 27th. I was not going to go to the game, because the game itself has become just stupid. Even with our guys there, I just can't bring myself to attend. I think it would be way better to find some before game workout or party to attend where you might meet a player or three. HOWEVER....If Russell Wilson makes it onto the NFC squad, I'm going to be in that stadium drinkin' Seahawk cool aid (ie: Mai Tai), wearing my #3 home jersey and cheering for my favorite player......as for my wife and 6 year old......sorry honey....the 'season' lasts two more weeks! Shit....I'm probably gonna` have to take her to a Luau or something. Crap. Worth it.