According to ESPN radio

Hawks46

Reaction score
It has been confirmed that Gus Bradley informed the Seahawks he will be taking the Eagles HC job.

Poor bastard. Philly is a mess, and he's bringing along basically a rookie QB with 1/3 of a season's worth of experience.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I don't know how I feel about this..........I am a big proponent to maintaining continuity.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bye Gus! Good luck dude, you will definitely need it.

Not trying to be an ass but honestly I could care less about losing him. Next man up!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
salamander":29j3od3h said:
Is it me or do you think Pete isn't too upset about this?
Is it me or do you think a lot of Seahawks' fans aren't upset over this?

23rd vs. the run in terms of YPC
12 of 18 games with 2 or fewer sacks
5 late game blown leads when the team NEEDED the defense to m ake ONE more stop to secure a victory

With those stats I have to wonder how they finished 1st in scoring defense. Exposed by the Falcons though.....
Of course as I said on another thread, the question is whether or not he was just carrying out Pete's orders or had the nfreedom to call the game as he saw fit. We'll see when the next guy comes in.

Largent80

Reaction score
Just shows what a kick ass organization we are, people are knockin the doors down to get what we got.

The bad part is he can choose his coaches and he could take some with him.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Disappointing. Say what you will, but losing a playcaller that led a top 3 defense is never a good thing.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Gus will be missed. I have a friend/co-worker who played for Gus at NDSU. Thinks of him as a second father and He can't stop saying great things about him. Nobody can, really. My father, brother and I have several other connections to him, as well. Everybody, to a man, who has coached with or played for the guy speaks in superlatives about him.

It's a loss, believe me.

Congrats to Gus Bradley. But Philly? Really? That's where you want to raise your family? Gross.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2ipmjfjj said:
salamander":2ipmjfjj said:
Is it me or do you think Pete isn't too upset about this?
Is it me or do you think a lot of Seahawks' fans aren't upset over this?

23rd vs. the run in terms of YPC
12 of 18 games with 2 or fewer sacks
5 late game blown leads when the team NEEDED the defense to m ake ONE more stop to secure a victory

With those stats I have to wonder how they finished 1st in scoring defense. Exposed by the Falcons though.....
Of course as I said on another thread, the question is whether or not he was just carrying out Pete's orders or had the nfreedom to call the game as he saw fit. We'll see when the next guy comes in.
Easy, the talent on the field covered up Bradley's mistakes!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Trrrroy":d2phi2za said:
Disappointing. Say what you will, but losing a playcaller that led a top 3 defense is never a good thing.

When did we lose Bobby Wagner??? :sarcasm_off:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He'll be fired within 3 years. That organization is a mess, and if he doesn't have a winning season right away, the brutal fans there will be calling for his head.

Sucks we are losing our defensive playcaller, but hopefully Pete has been planning for this for a little while.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I think this will hurt more than many really think it will. Sure his soft zones killed us, but he was constantly in the players ears and did help motivate them. This loss will hurt.

Bipolar

Reaction score
could it mean a potential promotion for Tom Cable? or Pete will take over? or they will just hire someone else?