SBXL Champion Seahawk T-shirt on ebay!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
SBXL Champion Seahawk T-shirt on ebay!
Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 am
  • I know this isn't the classified forum, but mods, please give this 20 hours here.

There is an XL XL T-shirt listed on ebay. New with stickers, starting at $35. I know there have been several people here before wishing they could get their hands on something like this, now is your chance. The listing goes for another 20 hours from now.

By the way, this is a public service announcement. I'm not the one selling it.

49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• LOVE it!

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• 49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Good luck with that.

:th2thumbs:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Re: SBXL Champion Seahawk T-shirt on ebay!
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 am
  • Don't ever post that again.. that gives me chills. What SHOULD have been. ughhhh :(
    yungeva
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: SBXL Champion Seahawk T-shirt on ebay!
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:17 am
  • I saw those too last night on one of my daily eBay sweeps. A few months ago one of these sold for $70+ I think it was.
    Claden
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information