Peoples opinion on RW3...

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Who?

Oh you mean Russell Wilson, or DangerRuss. I think he is the freaking raddest dude alive.

Go Hawks

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I remember this thread from several weeks ago...lots of crow being served over there

OP
OP
Y

yungeva

Reaction score
The OP must feel like the biggest idiot on the planet.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
It's only logical though. I mean you have a 5'11" qb trying to do what no one really has done before him at that size. Atop of that he was a rookie, looking pretty bad sometimes, going through natural rookie growth to what he's been doing for many games now all in a single season. It's amazing from any angle.

btw, why the link to the one Bills fan saying he won't ever be an elite qb?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Wilson won a lot of people over, made everyone who doubted him eat some crow. Great to see.

There are still idiots though, love this gem on the last page:

Posted Today, 10:33 PM
Mr. Wonderful, on 14 January 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

Graham sucked. Wilson took his team to the playoffs. NY 33 has zero credibility.

True. Fluke game against GB due to scab refs. Yeah, they may still have got in... BUT without another fluke win against Chicago... They are looking in from the outside...

All those fluke wins!! :lol:

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
LOL I just spent my entire evening reading that thread from the beginning.. that was funny as hell. I am thinking about making an account there just to talk with those guys..
I loved that Missile launcher for an arm comment.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3fqp1c3n said:
Wilson won a lot of people over, made everyone who doubted him eat some crow. Great to see.

There are still idiots though, love this gem on the last page:

Graham sucked. Wilson took his team to the playoffs. NY 33 has zero credibility.

True. Fluke game against GB due to scab refs. Yeah, they may still have got in... BUT without another fluke win against Chicago... They are looking in from the outside...

All those fluke wins!! :lol:

yes, fans like this exist... and drives me crazy! I swear, it's like they see life through a straw.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I especially liked the comments later from the op regarding yea but wait until defenses start figuring him out in a few years. What, like 10-15 yrs down the road they might start slowing him down, lmao.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Why oh why do people insist on the moniker RW3? He is not Russell Wilson the 3rd!!!!. Now before people start screaming about how it's Russell Wilson with his number added, I was watching an interview of some Seahawks fan in Atlanta the day before the game. He was wearing a Browner Jersey and he said some idiotic comment about all the love for his man RW3 "Russell Wilson the third". Yes he actually said the words Russell Wilson the third. Can we PLEASE stop using this for our quarterback? There is but one Russell Wilson.

Edit: Typed Seahawks fan in Seattle, had to correct it as it was a Seahawks fan in Atlanta who had flown in for the game

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Its nice to finally be the subject of that conversation and not the ones having it.

rsRyno

Reaction score
kidhawk":1nrsilsm said:
Why oh why do people insist on the moniker RW3? He is not Russell Wilson the 3rd!!!!. Now before people start screaming about how it's Russell Wilson with his number added, I was watching an interview of some Seahawks fan in Atlanta the day before the game. He was wearing a Browner Jersey and he said some idiotic comment about all the love for his man RW3 "Russell Wilson the third". Yes he actually said the words Russell Wilson the third. Can we PLEASE stop using this for our quarterback? There is but one Russell Wilson.

Edit: Typed Seahawks fan in Seattle, had to correct it as it was a Seahawks fan in Atlanta who had flown in for the game

This. I've heard the "it's his number" and "Chris Paul did the same" argument and feel it's stupid. Chris Paul did it cuz it rhymed (P and 3).Incidentally, I feel that's one of the main reasons that Robert Griffin got it (G and 3). Unless I'm not pronouncing the 'W' correctly, I don't think that it rhymes with three.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
One of my favorite comments:

He's been a monster at home, but he is on a team that averages 4 less points than the Bills. The Seahawks have scored 30 points once this season. The Bills have scored 30+ twice and lost. I know we have to hate Fitz but Wilson would have zero difference on our season. It's all about Seattle's defense and our lack of one. Long term, Wilson's ceiling is higher but not this season.

Oops!

drdiags

Reaction score
Was an interesting walk through the season from another fan base perspective. There is no need to break into their conversation to rub it in. Wilson already has his supporters there along with skeptics.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lots of lolz thre. Why does everyone has the same avatar over there. I thought one guy was making lotz and lotz of postses. Is that like Bills equivalent of wearing paper bag mask?

3bf37b35d5d1fcc05eb1c7446dc5df18

drdiags

Reaction score
CANHawk":2xnw5k99 said:
Lots of lolz thre. Why does everyone has the same avatar over there. I thought one guy was making lotz and lotz of postses. Is that like Bills equivalent of wearing paper bag mask?

3bf37b35d5d1fcc05eb1c7446dc5df18

That is probably their .NET asparagus answer.

aawolf

Reaction score

[/quote]

What makes Mr. Wonderful's post so funny, is that the Bills took TJ Graham in the 3rd round, an NC State reciever. So, you KNOW that the Bills GM spent lots of time watching Wilson throw the ball to Graham. What a whiff that was--to see how good TJ was with Wilson v. his last season and still pass on Wilson. (Although, Graham cannot be considered a bust yet, even though he only caught 30 passes last season).

Bipolar

Reaction score
oh well. as much as I love Russell Wilson, I am still quitely riding the Matt Flynn band wagon.

screw the innocent.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Outside opinions don't mean a whole lot. Unfortunately, the kid probably doesn't have much of a future left in the NFL after his second ACL surgery. And the blame for that falls squarely on Snyder's shoulders, as well as the stupid decision to trade away a few years worth of draft picks for him. I still have no idea why they had him out there playing against the Seahawks last week. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Latest posts