Do you want Giacomini back?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Do you want Giacomini back?
Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:45 am
  • Sure. He cleaned up his act. This team needs a OG. Perhaps Carp can take the RG spot and replace Sweezy.

Giacomini is not a problem.
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:55 am
  • He is a beast that plays with a chip on his shoulder. He adds a ton of toughness and attitude to our O-line.
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 am
  • Keep him, we don't want to mess with continuity on the O-line. We have addressed RG twice and basically came up empty, so if there is a change to be made it should happen there.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:28 am
  • I'd vote to keep him. i think it was Shanahan who said something along the lines of "name me a team who thinks they cant upgrade at RT". I think continuity on the OL is underrated. I'd like to keep the same group together unless PC/JS think a clear upgrade can be made. Also, I have a feeling McQuistan is going to be this teams version of Chris Gray and I think Sweezy will make a big leap next year.
    TheHawkDoc
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am
  • He is under contract through next season, so it's not like he is going anywhere. He is set to make $3.75M next season, so it's not like his contract is out of control. I think quite a bit of his inconsistency with pass pro was the fact that he had to compensate for Sweezy at times. I have said several times over the season that we need to invest in tackles in the offseason, and I stand by that statement. He has become good, but there is no reason we can't try to upgrade the position. Hell, Pete Carroll said that he would replace Earl Thomas if he could find someone better.
    FIRE CABLE! 7 Home Games 12 False Starts By Linemen Lack Of Discipline
    BASF
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:59 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information