Rumor Alert: Bradley will be new Eagles HC.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
According to a couple tweets, namely Danny Kelly and David Hsu. Nothing official.

Mods move this to the other Bradley thread if a new one isn't warranted.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I'm good with this . I just think we have givin up to many 3 rd and a miles and game winning drives . Just too many over the last few years.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Ian Rappaport is stating that SIRIUS says they haven't reported anything on Bradley and the Eagles.

KJR reporting that SIRIUS did.

BamKam

Reaction score
Would be a blow but not as bad as some people think imo. Our defense has gotten a lot better because how well we have drafted. He has been our DC for like 4 years and we didn't really become elite until the end of last year.

Wish he would stick around but typically when you have a defense like ours it is hard to hold onto him before teams start coming.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'll reserve judgement to see 2 things:

1) if this is actually true

2) what Pete and John do to replace him.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good for him. I don't see this as a big blow to our team.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawkfannj":132qv6ar said:
I'm good with this . I just think we have givin up to many 3 rd and a miles and game winning drives . Just too many over the last few years.

Something about that has got to change. Seems like we've always had that issue in recent years.

Did anyone else see PC having a serious talk with Bradley when we were down 14 vs the Skins?

BamKam

Reaction score
Also twitter is the worst place to get info. Reporters always want to be the first to report a story (especially irrelevant ones) and so they do a lot of calculated guessing.

Twitter told me that Chip Kelly was a lock for the Browns job then also a lock for the Eagles. Look how well that turned out.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BamKam":2o6sn5l6 said:
Also twitter is the worst place to get info. Reporters always want to be the first to report a story (especially irrelevant ones) and so they do a lot of calculated guessing.

Twitter told me that Chip Kelly was a lock for the Browns job then also a lock for the Eagles. Look how well that turned out.

I hear ya...that's why I let everyone know it's just a rumor and where it's coming from. It is definitely hit or miss, because I have gotten some good breaking news from there in the past.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
"@Matt_Peaty: "@975TheFanatic: Just an FYI - There is absolutely no truth to that Gus Bradley rumor." @FieldGulls"

Nothing to see here folks. Carry on. :grin:

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Good for him. He wasn't going to be here in Seattle much longer anyways as he wanted to be a Head Coach. This gives up an opportunity to get a solid D-coord who will stay here for a few years.

Axx

Reaction score
he did get hired!
Tyson Langland @TysonNFL

According to Sirius XM NFL Radio, Gus Bradley will be the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.
14 Jan 13

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":14in4oty said:
made it out just ahead of the pitchforks and hot tar...
:grin: I'm just reporting what I hear and see