authentic jersey versus game jersey

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Now I have gotten baseball jerseys before, but this will be my first ever seahawk one from nike. Is it worth it getting the jersey that is 250 or should I stick with the one that is 100.

I was thinking of getting a Russel Wilson Jersey. He will be our qb for the next 10 years and give us a shot at the super bowl every season.

Love the Hawks and while I do not post most of the time. I just wanted to get your opinion on what jersey to get.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I just got an Authentic jersey and wore it for the game yesterday for the first time. It's beautiful. If you can afford it, go with the authentic. Top quality.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Where are people getting these authentics? I was told at the stadium pro shop that the limited and elites don't exist yet for Wilson. Help!

Largent80

Reaction score
The limited's are pretty good and half the price of the "elites". Can't tell the difference except $150 in price.

hkronin

Reaction score
Maybe not surprising, but nflshop.com has been sold out of most of the Limited and Elite jerseys for a while now. I ordered a custom Elite to "make" an RW one for $300.... I'm disheartened that it hasn't arrived yet and the season is over. On the bright side though... there'll be plenty more seasons for that, I'm sure!

LawHawk

Reaction score
I have a Limited. It is what I wanted, which is stitched-on numbers. I recommend getting a Limited.

Question for the people with Elites: on my Limited, there is one piece of fabric for the number - it is green around the edges and pattern in the middle, but just one piece of fabric. Compare that to my "Premiere" Reebok, which was cheaper, and it had two pieces of fabric for the number trim and the number itself. On the Elite Nike jersey, is the green trim around the number a separate piece of fabric? This will help me decide whether my second Nike jersey will be Elite or Limited.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":3j9be7ag said:
The limited's are pretty good and half the price of the "elites". Can't tell the difference except $150 in price.
The limiteds are worth the extra $35. Sewn on numbers/letters vs screened on numbers/letters, give me the former everyday. Or you can go the cheap knockoff route!

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the input so far keep it coming.

As far as nfl pro shop I have been waiting for a size s in adult and it never shows. At least for the Russel Wilson Jersey. I still have not decided on which to get, can afford both, but of course the more expensive one hurts the checkbook more.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
I purchased an authentic top of the line nike jersery customized to Wilson #3 from NFLSHOP.com just before Thanksgiving. It hurt the pocket book but it is worth every penny. It's a beautiful jersey and top tier as far as quality goes.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I don't know which version is called what, but I have a $100 Tate and a $100 Chancellor, and I think they're both great, high quality stuff. I got my dad a $100 Wilson and he loves it.

If you want to get the more expensive one, by all means go for it, but you won't be disappointed with the cheaper one.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Based on my poll, it looks like I'm gonna be rockin' a RW jersey for the next several years. I won't go anything less than authentic. I'm glad to hear it's worth the price as far as quality.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
So the price is 100 for the game jersey 250 for the authentic? Or am i wrong?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Those with the Elite jerseys.. how do they fit? I've heard they're quite form fitting .. Pics would be appreciated.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
It is a Russel Wilson Jersey all the way. I guess I have to go try both on to see which one feels
better or if the same.

taz291819

Reaction score
Got the $100 one as a Christmas gift. Much better quality than the bottom-tiered Reebok version. The major difference (besides the fit), is that with the Reebok, the majority of the fabric had the little diamond shaped holes. With the Nike version, you only have that type of fabric on the sides. It's completely solid on the front and back.

Mind you, it's a little heavier, but also keeps ya a little warmer.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I bought the $100 #12 and its pretty awesome. I really like it and I don't worry as much about spills and such. I'm getting Tez and Largent for next season!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the best place to buy an authentic RW jersey?

Claden

Reaction score
I have two of the game jerseys, they are much better than the Reebok replica versions. They fit smaller than the Reebok ones though. So if you normally wear a small Reebok, try the medium Nike game on for size to see how that one fits.