John Boyle in hawks locker room after the loss

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
Mood in #Seahawks locker room: disappointed/felt like they were a SB-caliber team, but lots of optimism about 2013, especially b/c of RW.

and, check this out
John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
QB Russell Wilson wasn't in the locker room for cleanout b/c he was watching film. Seriously. #Seahawks

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know how many different ways to say it but we are blessed to have Russell Wilson as our franchise quarterback. I honestly feel like we can win the Super Bowl every year he's our quarterback.

Jville

Reaction score
I'm looking for an off season impact out of Russell Wilson.

I think he is going to involve himself in receiver evaluations for 2013.

I think he is going to finish making this offense ..... his.

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
As I said it in the other thread, finding a franchise QB that can play at a high level might be the next best thing that can happen to an NFL team other than winning the superbowl.

Russell Wilson is an inspiration.

red17hawk

Reaction score
Liz Mathews 710 ESPN ‏@Liz_Mathews

#Seahawks QB Russell Wilson just gave his most relaxed interview of the season. Said watched tape this morning, the preseason starts now.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RW is insane. In a good way.

I hope he has some time to rest this offseason though. I know he's a workaholic, but he deserves a break.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Saw some quotes on twitter, where he said he needs to learn how to take a break, this whole off-season stuff is new to him, he always had baseball before.

BamKam

Reaction score
hawker84":2mihj0lu said:
damn Russ take a minute man, you've earned it....

This.

If I was the coaching staff I would tell him he isn't allowed to come to the stadium for a week.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":kmz61edn said:
Saw some quotes on twitter, where he said he needs to learn how to take a break, this whole off-season stuff is new to him, he always had baseball before.

he'll take a break but i don't imagine he'll be doing so until he gets everything in order so he can dive right in when he gets back.

hopefully we hear about how he's taken it upon himself to get his receivers together unofficially to work on everything.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Hands down, my favorite on this team, and very rapidly rising to favorite Seahawk ever. We are so amazingly lucky.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Don't know if It's possible, but hope he doesn't overload himself with too much. I'm pretty sure he's used to it with baseball and football going on at all times.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2p2gzqa1 said:

Well the Mariners could use some help...

:p

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Makes sense to me. When should he look at the tape? Game is fresh right now, he can remember the details and apply the tape better now than any other time.

Take a break next week though. Spend some time with your wife.

canzag

Reaction score
I can see him getting guys together to work out and throw the ball around .Team leader.Has to be a captain next year.

Latest posts