John Boyle in hawks locker room after the loss

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
    Mood in #Seahawks locker room: disappointed/felt like they were a SB-caliber team, but lots of optimism about 2013, especially b/c of RW.

and, check this out
    John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
    QB Russell Wilson wasn't in the locker room for cleanout b/c he was watching film. Seriously. #Seahawks
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

• I don't know how many different ways to say it but we are blessed to have Russell Wilson as our franchise quarterback. I honestly feel like we can win the Super Bowl every year he's our quarterback.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I'm looking for an off season impact out of Russell Wilson.

I think he is going to involve himself in receiver evaluations for 2013.

I think he is going to finish making this offense ..... his.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• damn Russ take a minute man, you've earned it....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• As I said it in the other thread, finding a franchise QB that can play at a high level might be the next best thing that can happen to an NFL team other than winning the superbowl.

Russell Wilson is an inspiration.
    Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "I'm tired of your ignorant pollution!"

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12
    SeahawksFanForever
    NET Veteran

• Liz Mathews 710 ESPN ‏@Liz_Mathews

#Seahawks QB Russell Wilson just gave his most relaxed interview of the season. Said watched tape this morning, the preseason starts now.
    Go 'Hawks!
    red17hawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• Man I love Russell!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• RW is insane. In a good way.

I hope he has some time to rest this offseason though. I know he's a workaholic, but he deserves a break.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• A Russell Wilson jersey will be proudly be hung next to my Largents'

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Dude is Driven...

"Everyone has a plan... until they get punched in the face." -- Mike Tyson on the 2014 Seattle Seahawks.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

• Saw some quotes on twitter, where he said he needs to learn how to take a break, this whole off-season stuff is new to him, he always had baseball before.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:damn Russ take a minute man, you've earned it....

This.

If I was the coaching staff I would tell him he isn't allowed to come to the stadium for a week.
    BamKam
    NET Starter

• twisted_steel2 wrote:Saw some quotes on twitter, where he said he needs to learn how to take a break, this whole off-season stuff is new to him, he always had baseball before.

he'll take a break but i don't imagine he'll be doing so until he gets everything in order so he can dive right in when he gets back.

hopefully we hear about how he's taken it upon himself to get his receivers together unofficially to work on everything.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

• Hands down, my favorite on this team, and very rapidly rising to favorite Seahawk ever. We are so amazingly lucky.
    It's about damn time TEZ is in the HOF
    tacomahawk
    NET Starter

• I like this team. I love Russell Wilson.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• Don't know if It's possible, but hope he doesn't overload himself with too much. I'm pretty sure he's used to it with baseball and football going on at all times.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:Saw some quotes on twitter, where he said he needs to learn how to take a break, this whole off-season stuff is new to him, he always had baseball before.

Well the Mariners could use some help...

:P

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Makes sense to me. When should he look at the tape? Game is fresh right now, he can remember the details and apply the tape better now than any other time.

Take a break next week though. Spend some time with your wife.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• hawker84 wrote:damn Russ take a minute man, you've earned it....

"I'll sleep when I'm dead"
    CrimsonWazzu
    NET Starter

• I can see him getting guys together to work out and throw the ball around .Team leader.Has to be a captain next year.
    canzag
    NET Veteran

• i am very proud of this team and we should all feel blessed to have Wilson as our QB. This team is very strong and almost pulled something off yesterday that has only happened once in nfl history by going back to back east coat games and winning them in the playoffs so although i am disappointed i am very excited about what we have and what Pete and John have built.
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• SeahawksFanForever wrote:and, check this out
    John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
    QB Russell Wilson wasn't in the locker room for cleanout b/c he was watching film. Seriously. #Seahawks

Honestly, I didn't expect him to be anywhere else...
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• I'm still extremely depressed today, but equally exuberant as the rest of you about Russell Wilson.

We didn't just find a franchise QB.

Wilson is a future Hall of Famer.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• The thing I like about Russell Wilson is the dude is just tack sharp thinking wise. I am never scared of what he might do when we need a drive. I was always scared when we needed one when Hasselbeck was qb you know he sorta made some bad throws at bad times but hey I loved that guy and still root for him. Anyway he obviously is a workaholic he should be forced to take a break.

Here's what he should do. Hawaii is really nice this time of year and not as many tourists. Take his ol lady down there and just snorkel with the fish and lay out in the sun and veg for about three weeks. I'll bet mama would be all for that. It's too cold here to sit around watching football film dude. He would get rest, score serious brownie points with his wife, it's a win win no brainer. Just do it already.
    kujohawk
    NET Rookie

• over the years I've always had trouble saying who my favorite hawk is. It's always come down to (for me personally), Tez, Alexander, Largent, and Big Walt. But I'm incredibly close to naming my all time favorite seahawk Russell Wilson. Of course to keep that title he'll have to stick around for awhile, but this kid is flat out dedicated, to the fans, to the city, to the team, and to winning.

Holy crap I love being a Seahawk fan.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Jville wrote:I'm looking for an off season impact out of Russell Wilson.

I think he is going to involve himself in receiver evaluations for 2013.

I think he is going to finish making this offense ..... his.

Yeah much respect to Lynch, but Wilson is the future. Lynch's style helped Wilson develop this year but from here on out it's the RW show. I also predict the read option will be a thing of the past. Might be used sparingly to keep defenses on their toes, but stats and film show he is great in the pocket and will continue to get better. I was pretty envious of Indy going from Manning to Luck, and Manning not even considering us. Now I wouldn't trade Wilson for either of them.
    ceej22
    NET Rookie

• If anyone caught his post game press conference he said he was gonna take the honeymoon he and his wife hadn't taken yet but he probably was first gonna start looking game film from yesterday's loss. I was floored when I heard him say that. Whoa! The guy is mad obsessed with winning a championship for the Seahawks and the 12th man. :)
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• honestly, not surprised.

In no time he'll be running his own workouts with the receivers.
    hawkmanj
    NET Starter

• I can't stop thinking about how incredible this week would be. I will miss all the rituals I go thru (walking down to the stadium on every work day, not shaving, flying the flag etc.) and just being around town listening to EVERYONE talk about this team. I remember the buzz in 05, it was unreal around here. Looking forward to enjoying many NFC Championships over the next few years. This team is built for the future, we have a Franchise QB, and were the youngest team in 21 years to win a road playoff game. Shoot, if someone would have told me before the season that we'd be 31 seconds from the NFC Championship against the hated Niners, I would has suggested that you don't drink the bong water.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• BamKam wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:damn Russ take a minute man, you've earned it....

This.

If I was the coaching staff I would tell him he isn't allowed to come to the stadium for a week.

Take that team-issued iPad away from him and make him take Ashton on a real honeymoon for a couple of weeks. Then he can watch as much film as he wants.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information