Your most improved player awards

Axx

Reaction score
Moffit seems to never screw up late in the season unlike early in the season i remember him being pretty bad and wanted him gone.

Bobby Wagner is also turning into a gap control linebacker, if only he can get just little help from the defensive line.

BamKam

Reaction score
Golden Tate easily. He was pretty much a non factor up until this season.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Gotta be Tate, he got it done this year!

Miller finally got to show how important he can be in the passing game, so he's like 1B in my books.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Tate, hands down.

good combination of playing hard/given opportunities.

madbohem

Reaction score
People say improved about Miller, but his play has been pretty stellar anyways. He had to stay home and block a lot as the line got its mojo going ... so if his improvement as an offensive weapon is apparent, there is some big improvement in the play at the line to let him go forth and catch the ball.

Most improved player for me this year is Golden Tate. He got it going this year.

hawker84

Reaction score
G Tate for sure, and if you're talking rookie Lb, then yes wagnor, but you're going to have to throw RW in there too then, nobody improved over this season as much as he did... as far as miller , i don't know if it was him improving or more like the team realized what a weapon he was and started targeting him more.... it will be fun to watch him next year, he's going to be huge for us....

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Most Improved Seahawk: Golden Tate.

Most Better Utilized Seahawk: Zach Miller.

Seahawk Most Likely to Continue to Improve: Russell Wilson.

Seahawk with Most Pressure to Improve: Bruce Irvin and JR Sweezy.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Boy, it's so hard to single out just one.

Honestly, it feels like everyone improved. Wilson (probably don't count), Michael Robinson (seemed to become more of a weapon - even though he was pro bowl last year), Unger, Okung, Breno, McQ, Miller, Anthony McCoy, Golden, Richard Sherman, Jeremy Lane, etc.

I love our team. Now it's just about raising the level of talent at key positions, or tweaking the scheme a little bit (generate a pass rush).

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":2szkxojc said:
Seahawks with Most Pressure to Improve: Bruce Irvin and JR Sweezy.
I'd add Red Bryant to that list.

Hopefully, it's been his injured foot that is the reason for his downfall... and that it heals during the off-season.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
WILSON,,his transition to the Pro Football was sensational (matched Peyton Mannings Rookie TD record) his growth from stem to stern was outstanding.
Running all over the boys in College is NOTHING like doing it to NFL players.
Tate, and Miller?, hell yeah,, goes without saying.
as a Rookie, Wagner surprised the shit out of me also.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Golden Tate for sure...also Sidney Rice. He made it through the whole season after surgeries on both shoulders. Okung as well.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It has to be Tate. Miller is simply getting to be the player he always was when we signed him from Oakland. He's no longer being asked to block on 95% of his plays and that's the difference.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Offense: Wilson. He went from us hoping like hell starting him was the right decision to being the best player on the offense, and probably the team.

Defense: Sherman. He went from a pretty good corner last year to being a top end shutdown corner and the best player on the defense.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Damn, I have to add Unger, and I also have to add that I was dead wrong about him....Crow required, anyone have a decent recipe?

Latest posts