Your favorite game this season

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Mine would be the away game against the Bears. Our rookie quarterback marched 174 yards through Soldier Field in their final two drives to come from behind and win in overtime against a top tier defense. That was not supposed to happen.

Even though we couldn't stop B. Marshall, we showed tremendous resiliency. Anything seemed possible after watching that game.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Packers and Patriots games were a lot of fun. The 49ers game at home was the best since it was a complete domination and silenced San Fran trolls for weeks.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The 49ers game, and it's not even close. I don't think I've ever been that high after a game ever.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Hmm...I would probably say the home game against the Whiners. Prime time ass beating? What could be better?

Honorable mention goes to the pre-season game against the Chiefs. I saw him in training camp and was intrigued, but that game was when I officially jumped on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
My favorite game was the game yesterday. It tore me up the most, it got me higher than any other...it was the best QB performance I've ever seen from a Seahawk...yeah. We were 30 secs from doing something that not only would we never forget, but that would have been NFL historic- that nobody that watched would ever forget.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Curbstomping the Niners, the sad look on Slapperdink's face is frozen in my memory.

NJ'S_SEAHAWKS_ZONE

Reaction score
Easy for me the wildcard win over the redskins .....to finally shut up all those nah sayers who said we couldn't win on the road and to have the last standing rookie qb .... cause the bias against us in the national media is so bad to prove all those douches wrong makes me all happy inside..... go hawks

kidhawk

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the Niner game, but I still have only been able to see the first half of it due to my flight and them changing it to a primetime game. Since I didn't see that game in it's entirety, I'll have to go with the Bears game. It was close with the Patriots game, but the Bears game showed that our guys wouldn't give up, not even on the road.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
What's REALLY cool is the fact that so many different games have been mentioned as the best one of the season.

That says a LOT for our season.

Mine was the 42-13 thumping of our division rivals.

That game was for the the supremacy of the NFCW going forward... and we won, convincingly! :th2thumbs:

:pukeface: :49ersmall:

JKent82

Reaction score
SF Game by far. The previous two games built us up so much and I was so worried about a crash back to reality. But instead the Seahawks managed to elevate their game even more.

Well maybe not by far. This game and the Chicago game were second. Crazy comebacks, even if we didn't finish this one, the fact we took a lead from where we were is amazing.

grizbob

Reaction score
Barthawk":1wu8vbu3 said:
the 49er asswhipping was prolly my favorite game ever to watch on TV.. the packer game was my favorite this year in person

X ... :mrgreen:

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Barthawk":3tamkt7t said:
the 49er asswhipping was prolly my favorite game ever to watch on TV.. the packer game was my favorite this year in person

Easily. Not to mention I watched it w/ a diehard 9er fan who lives next door. Not to mention his 3 boys who are 9ers fans who talk, talk, talk, talk, trash all the time. LOL It was nice to be able to rub it back on them!

The FG Block and return was great!!