Who will be the most improved Seahawks next year?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
They could either be most improved by getting better this offseason, or most improved just by finally getting a chance on the field.

I've got 3:

1. James Carpenter: I think like Okung this year, next year he finally stays healthy. I think he will become a dominant left guard and with Okung-Carp-Unger we will once again have a dominant side of the o'line just like '05.

2. Bruce Irvin: We saw flashes. We saw crazy athletic ability. We saw that he's raw. I think we'll see a big jump in technique and production next year.

3. Russell Wilson: To be honest, I dont know where he can improve that much. But, he's Russell Wilson, so I Know he will.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I like those 3. I think Wagner will improve a lot as well.

And I'm hoping Thurmond improves -- at least his reliability and health (just for you, Ducks man!).

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
1. Bobby Wagner - He's going to have a lot more time to prepare and I expect his ability to read offenses, combined with a better LBer to the weak side, will have us extolling him.

2. J.R. Sweezy - Cable is going to kick his ass

3. Giacomini - See a trend?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Wilson - even though he played great, when you combine his work ethic with the fact that he will be taking all the snaps as the starter next camp, he will take things to another level.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Earl Thomas.

His tackles went way down this year (27 less), but I think that's impart due to the level of play by Wagner and our LB crew. While only 3 INTs in the regular season, he did have 2 in our last 2 games.

I think you'll continue to see this guy grow. He is a ballhawk! Reminds me of Ed Reed the way he flys over the top and picks off passes. As our D continues to become better, ET is the all important wildcard who will roam around and make plays all over.

Credit to Jaquizzz..who absolutely destroyed ET :( OUCH.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm more concerned over who the most improved dot-net mod will be. I'm looking at you, Jseahawks.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":2kt3ca5k said:
I'm more concerned over who the most improved dot-net mod will be. I'm looking at you, Jseahawks.

Looking at the dim-wits i've got for competition I think i'm a lock.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2b7f0sxl said:
pehawk":2b7f0sxl said:

I'm with ya. You're Earl. Radish and Abs are Boulware, Hamlin, Russell, etc.

Most improved Hawk, will be Irvin, by far.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Sooooo is hope for Irvin's improvement predicated on him packing on some pounds and playing end with his hand in the dirt or developing some additional moves and returning to the role of a pure speed rusher?

He stunk as a tweener yesterday.

The Radish

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3p0ydlg4 said:
pehawk":3p0ydlg4 said:

I'm thinkin any improvement of my buddy Judd would be welcome.

:D

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
WAGS! When he gets his NFL battle tested man body, he's going to be a force! He's just a baby and could very well be the leagues DROY.

cover-2

Reaction score
My vote is for DT Jaye Howard. I don't think he got one regular season rep at DT, but he is coming out of the coaches dog house and onto the playing field. Howard's going to start at the 3-tech and get double digit sacks.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3plp7fag said:
They could either be most improved by getting better this offseason, or most improved just by finally getting a chance on the field.

I've got 3:

1. James Carpenter: I think like Okung this year, next year he finally stays healthy. I think he will become a dominant left guard and with Okung-Carp-Unger we will once again have a dominant side of the o'line just like '05.

2. Bruce Irvin: We saw flashes. We saw crazy athletic ability. We saw that he's raw. I think we'll see a big jump in technique and production next year.

3. Russell Wilson: To be honest, I dont know where he can improve that much. But, he's Russell Wilson, so I Know he will.
If this happens...wow, the sky is the limit for this team next year

Bipolar

Reaction score
Sweezy, Irvin, and Lane.

Wilson has to work better in the pocket and stop routinely miss open receivers.