A very simple yes or no poll question:

Will the Seahawks win a Superbowl in the next 3 years?

• Yes

Votes: 161 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.6%

• Total voters

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
We will get the chance for sure. With the AFC basically trash - if we can get through our own division - we have a great shot.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Yep. One of those seasons we'll clinch home field through the playoffs and that will be that. Championship.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Russell Wilson broke all kinds of rookie records - and this with basically a ball and chain around his ankles for eight games. And we still came a 30-second defensive stop from going to the NFC Championship game.

Something tells me he's not quite satisfied with that.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
There's too many things that happen in the NFL to make me look 3 years down the road but damn it feels good to think that we have our QBOTF. All I know is we have the talent to compete for a chance at a SB every year for a long time.

Fox0r

Reaction score
I kind of want to change my vote to "No", just because it is more realistic.

Look, I believe in this team. I am a newly born optimist. I am also a realist. Peyton Manning is arguably one of the greatest QBs of all time and he has one Lombardi in like 14 years of play. The NFC is loaded with talent and the NFC West is going to be a gauntlet to win year in and year out from here on. Getting the 1st or 2nd seed in this division is going to be an incredibly difficult task -- but I believe we're up for that task.

I think we have good odds at winning a SB in the next 3 years, but it is going to be hard.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
My personal belief is that we are already the best team in the NFCW, if not the entire NFC, and will only get better.

The Seahawks will be nigh unstoppable next season. Book it.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Yeah, barring major injury scenario's, we should be in the mix year in and year out for a long stretch now. I just believe in RWil to much. There is something extraordinarily special there than just another very good playoff contending team.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never been so sure in my entire life.

Kryten

Reaction score
Fox0r":1gro0d7w said:
I kind of want to change my vote to "No", just because it is more realistic.

Look, I believe in this team. I am a newly born optimist. I am also a realist. Peyton Manning is arguably one of the greatest QBs of all time and he has one Lombardi in like 14 years of play. The NFC is loaded with talent and the NFC West is going to be a gauntlet to win year in and year out from here on. Getting the 1st or 2nd seed in this division is going to be an incredibly difficult task -- but I believe we're up for that task.

I think we have good odds at winning a SB in the next 3 years, but it is going to be hard.

Manning did not choose wisely when it came to playoff destinations. I don't think he has a good record in cold weather games.

I think in that weak AFCW they will continue to dominate, get home playoff games, and struggle in them. Or they could get lucky and get nice, warm weather next January.