Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:35 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 61
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22635
Location: Kirkland, WA
We told you guys. (Well, some of you.)

The 49ers fans are insufferable douchebags and we have to deal with them twice every year, plus times in between whenever they remind themselves they're God's gift to the NFL.

Also, the vast majority of these clowns were NOWHERE before Harbaugh showed up licking the San Francisco treat. I sincerely hope you guys tear them a new one.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Been there, done that.

I'm sorry.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm 
* Natural Rubbing Action *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
Posts: 17580
Location: The beautiful PNW
Makes perfect sense. They're suddenly overrun with 49er trolls, by the droves. The least we could have done is warned them.

_________________
World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:39 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Posts: 1394
Location: Seattle (From Spokane)
Good luck to you sir...it's only going to get worse...my condolences...

_________________
Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:
Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:39 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 61
RolandDeschain wrote:
We told you guys. (Well, some of you.)

The 49ers fans are insufferable douchebags and we have to deal with them twice every year, plus times in between whenever they remind themselves they're God's gift to the NFL.

Also, the vast majority of these clowns were NOWHERE before Harbaugh showed up licking the San Francisco treat. I sincerely hope you guys tear them a new one.


im sincerely sorry for you having to deal with them twice a year at least...and i hope we can fulfill your's an my hopes of a thrashing to them


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8603
Location: PNW
keepertd wrote:
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:


If your board can pull do this: Do not allow any 49er fans to create memberships. Im not joking, theyre the worst.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:42 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 61
AbsolutNET wrote:
keepertd wrote:
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:


If your board can pull do this: Do not allow any 49er fans to create memberships. Im not joking, theyre the worst.


well our Mods are MIA over at our boards, so we have no control over that unfortunatly


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:43 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22635
Location: Kirkland, WA
keepertd wrote:
well our Mods are MIA over at our boards, so we have no control over that unfortunatly


You're screwed. Avoid your forum, and bask in the glory of the week with your friends.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 pm 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11158
Location: Antioch, CA
I want the Falcons to win so bad this week. I live in the Bay Area and I cannot stand this much longer.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 61
RolandDeschain wrote:
keepertd wrote:
well our Mods are MIA over at our boards, so we have no control over that unfortunatly


You're screwed. Avoid your forum, and bask in the glory of the week with your friends.


:lol: hey ya'll have a good one! and cheers again for a well hard fought game! :thirishdrinkers:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Posts: 3966
Location: Port Townsend, WA
HawkFan72 wrote:
I want the Falcons to win so bad this week. I live in the Bay Area and I cannot stand this much longer.


I know WAY too many Californicating transplants; PLEASE GOD, END the 49er's season next week. I believe they can win that game too (that offense is special), but will they?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 5208
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
I know you guys want a link........


I'm tempted to make an account to go over there and make fun of the 9ers. Anyone want to join?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
you think the Fans are bad coming over to your bulletin boards smacking users around, wait till Kapp and crew roll into the dome, that team is no joke, and since Atl doesn't have an A game they are in some serious trouble, I suspect the monkey will be crawling around the roof all day...

I'll be honest, I have absolutely nothing against the Falcons, nothing at all and I would definitely like nothing more than to see Atl go to the bowl game before the Niners, they already have 5 Superbowl titles, definitely like to see a team get it that hasn't won one already but I'm afraid the Niners are just going to be too much for the Falcons to overcome next Sunday, I give them like a 20% chance, never say never the Niners do have some frailty but Atl will have to expose that and some, if the Niners play like they did ginst GreenBay its a done deal, GreenBay is no joke as well, 2 of the 4 best teams in the league went down this weekend leaving the other 2 alone in their respective conferences to have their way with their remaining foe...

a Ravens/Falcons Superbowl would just be too much to ask for but yea, way better than SF and NE

SF wins the Superbowl, just like the REAL experts have been saying all year long, didn't really want to expound on that at my home teams forum but I guess now it doesn't matter?

Superbowl winners are easy to figure out, you take the team with the worst future odds of winning and give yourself a 90% chance of that team actually winning, all year long its been SF and NE with the lowest odds of winning, for a reason, (Broncos came in late 3-1 and left just as fast) Vegas is not going to give you 20-1 or even 10-1 odds on a lock, they have to keep it low enough so they can absorb losses on those betters who bet on the locks, usually 2 or 3 to 1 day of..

those billion dollar casinos in Vegas weren't built by taxpayers, they were built by fans betting on their teams for no other reason than they wanted them to win...

at this point

NE is 1.2 to 1
SF is 2 to 1
AF and BR are both 6-1

the only ones that have the real locks are the casino owners and odds makers... bet that

however, this season Vegas has lost more on one team than they have in their historical past, that team was the Seattle Seahawks, Rookies just don't win like that in the NFL against the high caliber teams the Seahawks faced, much less blow out the spread...

Atl has no idea the caliber of bullet they just dodged, none

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 6116
Kaepernick is going to look like the rookie he is next week. I don't care good he looked this weekend I don't trust him. Maybe if he shows up next Sunday I'll believe in him.

_________________
SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 5208
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
Twisted wrote:

Superbowl winners are easy to figure out, you take the team with the worst future odds of winning and give yourself a 90% chance of that team actually winning, all year long its been SF and NE with the lowest odds of winning, for a reason, (Broncos came in late 3-1 and left just as fast) Vegas is not going to give you 20-1 or even 10-1 odds on a lock, they have to keep it low enough so they can absorb losses on those betters who bet on the locks, usually 2 or 3 to 1 day of..


Dude, SF was like 6-1 or something high to win the SB to begin the season. Same with New England.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 61
Twisted wrote:
you think the Fans are bad coming over to your bulletin boards smacking users around, wait till Kapp and crew roll into the dome, that team is no joke, and since Atl doesn't have an A game they are in some serious trouble, I suspect the monkey will be crawling around the roof all day...

I'll be honest, I have absolutely nothing against the Falcons, nothing at all and I would definitely like nothing more than to see Atl go to the bowl game before the Niners, they already have 5 Superbowl titles, definitely like to see a team get it that hasn't won one already but I'm afraid the Niners are just going to be too much for the Falcons to overcome next Sunday, I give them like a 20% chance, never say never the Niners do have some frailty but Atl will have to expose that and some, if the Niners play like they did ginst GreenBay its a done deal, GreenBay is no joke as well, 2 of the 4 best teams in the league went down this weekend leaving the other 2 alone in their respective conferences to have their way with their remaining foe...

a Ravens/Falcons Superbowl would just be too much to ask for but yea, way better than SF and NE

SF wins the Superbowl, just like the REAL experts have been saying all year long, didn't really want to expound on that at my home teams forum but I guess now it doesn't matter?

Superbowl winners are easy to figure out, you take the team with the worst future odds of winning and give yourself a 90% chance of that team actually winning, all year long its been SF and NE with the lowest odds of winning, for a reason, (Broncos came in late 3-1 and left just as fast) Vegas is not going to give you 20-1 or even 10-1 odds on a lock, they have to keep it low enough so they can absorb losses on those betters who bet on the locks, usually 2 or 3 to 1 day of..

those billion dollar casinos in Vegas weren't built by taxpayers, they were built by fans betting on their teams for no other reason than they wanted them to win...

at this point

NE is 1.2 to 1
SF is 2 to 1
AF and BR are both 6-1

the only ones that have the real locks are the casino owners and odds makers... bet that

however, this season Vegas has lost more on one team than they have in their historical past, that team was the Seattle Seahawks, Rookies just don't win like that in the NFL against the high caliber teams the Seahawks faced, much less blow out the spread...

Atl has no idea the caliber of bullet they just dodged, none


so all i did was come here stating that i had no idea how bad the 9'ers fans were, and instead of agreeing and going on your way you decide to bash ATL?

i mean this to you and you alone as basically every other seahawk fan has been full of class...enjoy the off season and watching my Falcons play next week...

btw Hawkstar (if your on this board) you are my favorite for your work on the ATL boards lol :th2thumbs:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 258
Location: Shelton
All season long the niners have won two games and then lost the third game. So far they have not won three in a row all year. The good news for the falcons is they have won two in a row so they are due for their loss. Good luck the rest of the way.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:39 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
Posts: 7641
Location: Maple Valley, WA
God bless you SeahawkFrost for your avatar. It's a wonderful distraction.

_________________
Image

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm
Posts: 2824
Location: Seattle
You can have them!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 am
Posts: 258
Location: Shelton
Aros wrote:
God bless you SeahawkFrost for your avatar. It's a wonderful distraction.

Lol your welcome.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4299
Some Niners fans are ok. Like.... well... that one guy...

Ok maybe not. :lol:

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:50 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:40 am
Posts: 1274
I had a girls butt in short shorts and was made to remove it. Bouncy boobs are okay? I don't care, I like them both. Just wonder what the thinking is here,Someone don't like butts?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
keepertd wrote:

so all i did was come here stating that i had no idea how bad the 9'ers fans were, and instead of agreeing and going on your way you decide to bash ATL?

i mean this to you and you alone as basically every other seahawk fan has been full of class...enjoy the off season and watching my Falcons play next week...

btw Hawkstar (if your on this board) you are my favorite for your work on the ATL boards lol :th2thumbs:


I'm not talking as a fan or bashing Atl, juss sayin how it really is, Atl got a pass today apparently just to go on and get demolished by the Niners? the last team in the NFL I want to see win another Superbowl..

all we have to go by is Historical data when determining winners or probable winners, same as Vegas, so I'll ask who really built those casinos?

Vegas takes the same variables I am providing and use them to determine odds, they don't pick their home teams or favorites..

a few of the variables they use are strength of schedule, win/loss and so on, historically SOS trumps win loss for a very good reason and the Niners SOS was far and above Atl's, and that formula has moxy and isn't a subjective tool, all I'm saying, Atl will need another melt down in order to win next Sunday..

but yea sure, thanks for saying thanks for Atl winning today but that doesn't mean anything to me, not that I'm not trying to take anything away from Atl they did what they had to do, but at the same time I'm not going to take anything away from Seattle or the Niners, we played them, we know what they are all about, well some of us, others are just in denial cuz they want Seattle to win a Superbowl riding the coat tails of the weakest schedule in the league... ;)

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 pm 
NET Veteran
Online

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Posts: 3075
Location: Anchorage, AK
Ask them how Harbough came up with the idea to play the read option......


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Twisted wrote:
keepertd wrote:

so all i did was come here stating that i had no idea how bad the 9'ers fans were, and instead of agreeing and going on your way you decide to bash ATL?

i mean this to you and you alone as basically every other seahawk fan has been full of class...enjoy the off season and watching my Falcons play next week...

btw Hawkstar (if your on this board) you are my favorite for your work on the ATL boards lol :th2thumbs:


I'm not talking as a fan or bashing Atl, juss sayin how it really is, Atl got a pass today apparently just to go on and get demolished by the Niners? the last team in the NFL I want to see win another Superbowl..

all we have to go by is Historical data when determining winners or probable winners, same as Vegas, so I'll ask who really built those casinos?

Vegas takes the same variables I am providing and use them to determine odds, they don't pick their home teams or favorites..

a few of the variables they use are strength of schedule, win/loss and so on, historically SOS trumps win loss for a very good reason and the Niners SOS was far and above Atl's, and that formula has moxy and isn't a subjective tool, all I'm saying, Atl will need another melt down in order to win next Sunday..

but yea sure, thanks for saying thanks for Atl winning today but that doesn't mean anything to me, not that I'm not trying to take anything away from Atl they did what they had to do, but at the same time I'm not going to take anything away from Seattle or the Niners, we played them, we know what they are all about, well some of us, others are just in denial cuz they want Seattle to win a Superbowl riding the coat tails of the weakest schedule in the league... ;)


I mean no disrespect, and I love ya cuz you're a Seahawks fan, but do you come with a translator? Your posts always confuse the hell out of me.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 6116
Twisted wrote:
keepertd wrote:

so all i did was come here stating that i had no idea how bad the 9'ers fans were, and instead of agreeing and going on your way you decide to bash ATL?

i mean this to you and you alone as basically every other seahawk fan has been full of class...enjoy the off season and watching my Falcons play next week...

btw Hawkstar (if your on this board) you are my favorite for your work on the ATL boards lol :th2thumbs:


I'm not talking as a fan or bashing Atl, juss sayin how it really is, Atl got a pass today apparently just to go on and get demolished by the Niners? the last team in the NFL I want to see win another Superbowl..

all we have to go by is Historical data when determining winners or probable winners, same as Vegas, so I'll ask who really built those casinos?

Vegas takes the same variables I am providing and use them to determine odds, they don't pick their home teams or favorites..

a few of the variables they use are strength of schedule, win/loss and so on, historically SOS trumps win loss for a very good reason and the Niners SOS was far and above Atl's, and that formula has moxy and isn't a subjective tool, all I'm saying, Atl will need another melt down in order to win next Sunday..

but yea sure, thanks for saying thanks for Atl winning today but that doesn't mean anything to me, not that I'm not trying to take anything away from Atl they did what they had to do, but at the same time I'm not going to take anything away from Seattle or the Niners, we played them, we know what they are all about, well some of us, others are just in denial cuz they want Seattle to win a Superbowl riding the coat tails of the weakest schedule in the league... ;)


Vegas doesn't pick winners, Vegas picks what makes them money. High five for not understanding this simple fact.

You sound like a SF apologist. A team that got blown out by the Hawks and barely beat the Cardinals. But one good game by Kaep at home has convinced you this team is ready for the next step? The same team that almost blew a 28 point lead against NE? A team that ran over an overrated, defensive-less, run-less Packers team?

SF is good. Very good. But if you think they are just going to walk into ATL and blow out the Falcons you're out of your god damn mind.

_________________
SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 61
Twisted wrote:
keepertd wrote:

so all i did was come here stating that i had no idea how bad the 9'ers fans were, and instead of agreeing and going on your way you decide to bash ATL?

i mean this to you and you alone as basically every other seahawk fan has been full of class...enjoy the off season and watching my Falcons play next week...

btw Hawkstar (if your on this board) you are my favorite for your work on the ATL boards lol :th2thumbs:


I'm not talking as a fan or bashing Atl, juss sayin how it really is, Atl got a pass today apparently just to go on and get demolished by the Niners? the last team in the NFL I want to see win another Superbowl..

all we have to go by is Historical data when determining winners or probable winners, same as Vegas, so I'll ask who really built those casinos?

Vegas takes the same variables I am providing and use them to determine odds, they don't pick their home teams or favorites..

a few of the variables they use are strength of schedule, win/loss and so on, historically SOS trumps win loss for a very good reason and the Niners SOS was far and above Atl's, and that formula has moxy and isn't a subjective tool, all I'm saying, Atl will need another melt down in order to win next Sunday..

but yea sure, thanks for saying thanks for Atl winning today but that doesn't mean anything to me, not that I'm not trying to take anything away from Atl they did what they had to do, but at the same time I'm not going to take anything away from Seattle or the Niners, we played them, we know what they are all about, well some of us, others are just in denial cuz they want Seattle to win a Superbowl riding the coat tails of the weakest schedule in the league... ;)


so your SOS argument would be valid if you werent sitting in the off season with a loss to the "soft" Falcons team that sure as hell was handing the Hawks their own ass for 3/4 quarters that game..a little less "playing conservatie" and your team loses by 20 still...

but i guess thats right ATL is just going to lay down and let the 69's walk over us because they played a strong schedule :sarcasm_off: i cant wait for you to be eating crow after next sunday


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:45 am
Posts: 167
Location: Vancouver WA
Let me guess. I bet a few 49er trolls have "stated" that they've won five superbowls (almost 20 years ago)and you guys haven't. You'll hear that comeback line all week.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 61
ProckHawks wrote:
Let me guess. I bet a few 49er trolls have "stated" that they've won five superbowls (almost 20 years ago)and you guys haven't. You'll hear that comeback line all week.


o yea talking "you aint won anything yet lol you guys act like you won a SB"
or
"Matt Ryan aint gonna win no super bowl games...he's ATL's Tony Romo" the exact moment the game ended they showed up lol


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:48 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 11:45 am
Posts: 167
Location: Vancouver WA
their just mad cause Alex Smith has baby hands and they wasted a 1st round draft pick, tons of money and 6 season on that baby handed fail suck QB. Whiners think KRAPTURD is the 2nd coming of Steve Young and they'll win 5 more superbowls. Watch game tape on us VS the Whiners. We stopped him then. KRAPTURDS magic will fade next sunday once the Falcons knock him around.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:18 pm
Posts: 283
Aros wrote:
God bless you SeahawkFrost for your avatar. It's a wonderful distraction.

Yep. Find myself staring at that for a good while.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:12 am
Posts: 52
Good morning ladies, remember me? Hell of a season you guys had. I know the pain you are feeling, but it will go away. We were there last season, now this is OUR SEASON. TWISTED is correct, ATL should get their a$$ beat. They are terrible in run defense, terrible. Gore, James and Kaep are going to run it down their throats. You guys should have won, if not for a few mistakes. Trust me, we know the feeling.
ATL got lucky, but there time is up.

That being said, looking forward to next seasons matchups with you guys. Will be fun. Now off to the ATL boards....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 am 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 am
Posts: 953
RolandDeschain wrote:
We told you guys. (Well, some of you.)

The 49ers fans are insufferable douchebags and we have to deal with them twice every year, plus times in between whenever they remind themselves they're God's gift to the NFL.

Also, the vast majority of these clowns were NOWHERE before Harbaugh showed up licking the San Francisco treat. I sincerely hope you guys tear them a new one.


As I've shared many times, my very best friend in the world is a 49ers fan -- but he's nowhere near the kind of fan those guys are (very classy and has always been a fan of the 49ers through thick and thin, going back to the Pre-Montana days). But he's actually a knowledgable fan who isn't an idiot. The vast majority of those clowns who frequent those boards? Oh yeah, that's an accurate assessment. I was so looking forward to pounding on them again next week for the NFC Title ... but you'll have to have the joy of doing so.

One thing I will say about the 49ers as a team -- in terms of their overall mental makeup, I would say that only the Niners and the Bears compare to the Seahawks regarding the level of hard nosed, smash mouth kind of football that we play. They are amazingly tough and they will pound you and come at you. And Harbaugh is one of the very best there is at game planning and taking advantage of a team's weaknesses. Your guys better be ready, or they'll get blown off the map. If you pull the same kind of disappearing act that you did in the 2nd Half against us ... it'll be good night sweet prince. Against the Niners you absolutely, positively have to bring your A Game and to bring it for a Full 60. Good luck against those guys. It sure would be nice to see the Niners knocked down a peg because they literally believe God has ordained another Lombardi for them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 am
Posts: 325
Location: Cashmere, WA
Count em... 92 49r fans ejected from their own stadium this weekend. Drunk and assaultive of opposing fans. Last year they actually had to put undercover cops in the stadium wearing Giants gear to take care of business.

Totally classless. Can't wait for the Raiders to win again so they can draw their fan base back again from the SF bandwagon.

_________________
______________________________

Our secondary is gonna be like the Bermuda Triangle this year again boys! 2/3rds of the world is covered by water..... the rest is covered by the LOB!

GO HAWKS!! OUR SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:53 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:29 am
Posts: 14
SonicHawk wrote:
Kaepernick is going to look like the rookie he is next week. I don't care good he looked this weekend I don't trust him. Maybe if he shows up next Sunday I'll believe in him.



sounds like wishful thinking lol with a touch of hate


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:05 am 
* Gangnameister *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 11083
Location: PoCompton, BC Canada
Keeper, just don't feed the trolls. If your board has an ignore or foe function, use it. ignore the 9er fans as soon as they show up. I ignore Twisted and find it works quite well...

_________________
I <3 Nunchucks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:30 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: Tri Cities, WA
not sure why there's a bunch of niner fans coming here today... aren't you guys playing the falcons... ? we endured you're self righteous crap for the season, now it's time to go away.. catch ya next year....good luck in ATL, hope you get curb stomped, and your new shiny toy gets worked like a job.. other than that , have a great day...

_________________
World Champs - Sounds good don't it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8603
Location: PNW
Eastcoast9erfan wrote:
Good morning ladies, remember me? Hell of a season you guys had. I know the pain you are feeling, but it will go away. We were there last season, now this is OUR SEASON. TWISTED is correct, ATL should get their a$$ beat. They are terrible in run defense, terrible. Gore, James and Kaep are going to run it down their throats. You guys should have won, if not for a few mistakes. Trust me, we know the feeling.
ATL got lucky, but there time is up.

That being said, looking forward to next seasons matchups with you guys. Will be fun. Now off to the ATL boards....


:34853_doh:

Trolling is a source of pride for these fools, as you can see

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:03 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 am
Posts: 2049
Why are these turds even posting here right now? No one honestly gives two shits what they have to say.


Sorry ATL, it's going to be a long week of mouth breathing bandwagon jokers.

_________________
Image

Go Hawks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 pm
Posts: 166
Location: Longview
I don't see why anyone would count ATL out of this one. They were the only team to drop 30 points on us all year--SF didn't hit that in both games put together.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 am 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14120
Location: Portland, OR
SF's defense is slowly collapsing this year. ATL can put up some points.

I also, almost, feel sorry for keepertd. Almost.

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Posts: 1551
Wow that link to the Falcon forum is disgusting. It's the same 3 people that start 'casual' smack here then get SUPER offended when you don't agree with them so they start taking random shots and bring up how many rings their parents got to see the 49ers win. Then suddenly it's 15 of them, mostly similar names to the trolls here, and it's a screaming contest with any Falcon fans on their own boards. Apparently 1 read Kaepernick is the best QB of all time already. I hope Alex Smith goes somewhere and check downs their team to a win.

Please destroy the 49ers. Your fans make me enjoy rooting for the Falcons this week.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:36 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Posts: 9827
keepertd wrote:
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:

A 42-13 curbstomping is what worked as whiner troll repellent here. Go Atlanta!

_________________
42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS century, deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:43 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7704
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
Nope. You made your bed, now lie in it.



Truth be told, though, wish it was our bed.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:37 am
Posts: 167
Atlanta be loud. If you think your loud, your not. Be as loud like you have never imagined before. If you do this, Kaepernick will be lost.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:50 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm
Posts: 227
Location: Rival Country
HawkFan72 wrote:
I want the Falcons to win so bad this week. I live in the Bay Area and I cannot stand this much longer.


same

_________________
Image
sig by Ramster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 5208
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
AbsolutNET wrote:
Eastcoast9erfan wrote:
Good morning ladies, remember me? Hell of a season you guys had. I know the pain you are feeling, but it will go away. We were there last season, now this is OUR SEASON. TWISTED is correct, ATL should get their a$$ beat. They are terrible in run defense, terrible. Gore, James and Kaep are going to run it down their throats. You guys should have won, if not for a few mistakes. Trust me, we know the feeling.
ATL got lucky, but there time is up.

That being said, looking forward to next seasons matchups with you guys. Will be fun. Now off to the ATL boards....


:34853_doh:

Trolling is a source of pride for these fools, as you can see


Ehh this one seems alright.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 2471
keepertd wrote:
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:


Head over and take a look at Carroll's fb page to get another confirmation of the scum that call themselves Niner fans.

I will be cheering for you guys this weekend. A loss will make them slightly more bearable next season.

Like madbohem said, you may think you are loud, but you are not. Not yet. In a dome, during a playoff game, you should
have ceiling tiles falling off. Your brains should be trying to shut off your screaming, but swig a beer and Advil and tell
it to shut up. Your vocal chords will be shredded and you'll taste the blood streaming down your throat, but KEEP YELLING.

GET LOUD. Watch a replay of the Niners visit to our field this year. Laugh and watch how their QB folds under pressure.
Watch as the rest of his team (a great assembly of talent, no doubt) gives up on him in the process.

You guys can do it. Just cause the ground to shake under the Niners feet and the roof to cave in on their heads.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: please come back to ATL boards....
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:15 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
Posts: 1554
Sports Hernia wrote:
keepertd wrote:
so with little experience of the Whiners fans...OMG its been a few hours and its already started... :34853_doh:

A 42-13 curbstomping is what worked as whiner troll repellent here. Go Atlanta!


I have a funny feeling Harbaugh layed down for that final Seahawk game, why press it and risk an injury that may compromise post season? (this is whats called a calculated risk, my guess is Jimmy ends up with all Petes chips at the WSP..lol) even if you play your bowls off its still going to be close, and for what? the Cards were a lock, bring it home and move on, HEALTHY

Niners go through the motions, come home, take it easy ginst the Cards and take the 2 week break, thats also whats known as a "best case scenario" worst case scenarios are converting 2 4th down conversions for 6 each and still getting whomped because your not thinking right!!!

I'm getting this odd feeling Harbaugh isn't as dumb as he looks at times, that deer in the headlight look? thats subterfuge for some serious calculating goin on... BET THAT

execution is huge, Pete is still a little behind the mark as expected, in 3 years he has taken a very poor Seahawks team to an absolute POWERHOUSE!

the human brain only has so much space for calculating and thinking, Pete used pretty much all his and then some but there was so much to think about you almost had to know it was going to catch up at some point? you can bet the Hawks come back stronger, smarter and wiser next season, and thats a scary thought... :shock:

_________________
GO HAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.