please come back to ATL boards....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: please come back to ATL boards....
Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm
  • thanks for all the well wishes Hawks! Truly my favorite fans of another team :th2thumbs:
    keepertd
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 pm
  • The repellent is wearing off....or TWISTED is just one of those jack offs that like to stir the pot and watch people go off. Wonder if his momy knows what he's doing with her computer?
    Last edited by irocdave on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:We told you guys. (Well, some of you.)

The 49ers fans are insufferable douchebags and we have to deal with them twice every year, plus times in between whenever they remind themselves they're God's gift to the NFL.

Also, the vast majority of these clowns were NOWHERE before Harbaugh showed up licking the San Francisco treat. I sincerely hope you guys tear them a new one.

that's funny, we were nowhere before harbs? did it click we are fighting for our 6th Lombardi. How many does seattle have again? oh yeah zero. you should see what trolls come to the niner boards, yet we allow it and laugh it off.
    krowleey
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 pm
  • keepertd wrote:Truly my favorite fans of another team :th2thumbs:

I think I can honestly say, DITTO. Now go destroy the Whiners, please.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:34 pm
  • krowleey wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:We told you guys. (Well, some of you.)

The 49ers fans are insufferable douchebags and we have to deal with them twice every year, plus times in between whenever they remind themselves they're God's gift to the NFL.

Also, the vast majority of these clowns were NOWHERE before Harbaugh showed up licking the San Francisco treat. I sincerely hope you guys tear them a new one.

did it click we are fighting for our 6th Lombardi. How many does seattle have again? oh yeah zero.

Here we go again...
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information