I live in Atlanta so perhaps not the same perspective as those that had to travel for the game.
1. I'm damn proud of this team and have never felt better after a loss. My wife canceled all of our plans tonight as she thought I'd be in a terrible mood. Not so...great team, great game. But, we are a year away.
2. Lots of Seahawks fan in attendance. I didn't see any pockets of fans, but a very solid mix distributed across all sections. Three other 'hawks fans were setting right next to me. I think a more coordinated effort could/would have produced a solid showing for the TV audience.
3. Atlanta fans were great. Some light ribbing, but all in good fun. Actually, had two Atlanta fans compliment me on my throwback Largent jersey.
4. I hate to say it, but the 1pm time slot may have doomed us after all. The team just seemed to sleepwalk through the first half. Kinda reminded me of the Miami game.
5. Red zone decisions in the first half. Had an opposing fan randomly come up to me asking what the heck was PC thinking going for it on fourth down on the road. While I understand that call, couldnt understand why Lynch didn't get it on third or fourth down.
6. Last 30 seconds was insane in there. Atlanta has a bad rep when it comes to team support, but I can say that place was insane. BUT, the euphoria quickly faded with that onside kick to us with 6 seconds left.
Just my two cents. I know a lot of you are upset, but it was a terrific game. We just need to keep the momentum going into next year.