Amidst all of the what ifs...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Clearly we could have taken care of buisiness by winning the Miami, Detroit, AZ games....

But I cant help but think about that New England/SF game in December. Watching the Patriots dismantle another team at home makes me realize that if NE had beat SF that Sunday Night game, we would have had a bye and hosted GB this weekend.

If only..

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah too many what ifs all year. Too many to worry about too I suppose. All good lessons that RW and the team will learn from. We always have next year but this years next year is much brighter than usual. That feels good.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
More changes to come, we start out this coming Spring with a clean slate and a whole new set of challenges.
>PASS RUSH< had better be front and center in the draft, because this loss is squarely on the shoulders of poor Defensive strategy.

Irvin will no longer have the "Rookie" tag hanging off his shirt sleeve, and the DC has GOT to start using his imagination BEYOND the prevent Defense in crunch time,,That's why we're sitting out the rest of the playoffs.
That long and WIDE OPEN pass and catch don't happen, the Falcons don't get a shot at kicking the game winning field goal.