Just watched the end of the game again...

hawker232

Reaction score
I was going to watch the game over again and look at it more in depth, but I couldn't even get past the first two minutes. This was just too heartbreaking to relive. Really thought we had the game in the bag after that last TD. Little did I know...

Super jacked and pumped for next season, however! GO HAWKS!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Not long after it was over, I re-watched the last Atlanta posession to see if it was as easy for them to move 40 or so yards in like 20 seconds as it seemed the first time around. Sadly, it was. At some point this defense is going to have to step up once or twice a season and make a stop to win a game. They did NOT do a good job of that for the most part this year.

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1p228tkx said:
Not long after it was over, I re-watched the last Atlanta posession to see if it was as easy for them to move 40 or so yards in like 20 seconds as it seemed the first time around. Sadly, it was. At some point this defense is going to have to step up once or twice a season and make a stop to win a game. They did NOT do a good job of that for the most part this year.

This is what is sad its like we are tuff but at the same time were not its wierd. I swear sometimes i think were cursed. Its like time and time again we choke its very frustrating to see. It doesnt matter who the coach is doesnt matter who the players are its like we always have a Romo like moment.