Just watched the end of the game again...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • ...nope; same ending.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• I was going to watch the game over again and look at it more in depth, but I couldn't even get past the first two minutes. This was just too heartbreaking to relive. Really thought we had the game in the bag after that last TD. Little did I know...

Super jacked and pumped for next season, however! GO HAWKS!
    How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they will all show and talk about how good the old one was...
    hawker232
    NET Rookie

• Not long after it was over, I re-watched the last Atlanta posession to see if it was as easy for them to move 40 or so yards in like 20 seconds as it seemed the first time around. Sadly, it was. At some point this defense is going to have to step up once or twice a season and make a stop to win a game. They did NOT do a good job of that for the most part this year.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Not long after it was over, I re-watched the last Atlanta posession to see if it was as easy for them to move 40 or so yards in like 20 seconds as it seemed the first time around. Sadly, it was. At some point this defense is going to have to step up once or twice a season and make a stop to win a game. They did NOT do a good job of that for the most part this year.

This is what is sad its like we are tuff but at the same time were not its wierd. I swear sometimes i think were cursed. Its like time and time again we choke its very frustrating to see. It doesnt matter who the coach is doesnt matter who the players are its like we always have a Romo like moment.
    The office of Thomas and Chancellor specializing in Defense.
    thegreeninyoureye
    NET Starter

• Insightful analysis.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information