Quoteworthy

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I know some of you want to punt Bryant off the team, but I love this quote from him:

Defensive tackle Red Bryant: “This is going to make us better, make us hungry. We’ll be looking forward to next year, and when we come out of the gates, we’ll know what kind of team we are. We’ll know what it takes to win. So we’ve got to swallow this one, and hopefully we’ll be back next year, prepared to go farther.”

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seaha...ff-heartbreak-edition-falcons-30-seahawks-28/

kmedic

Reaction score
He was banged up this year. If anyone has ever had plantar fasciitis you can understand why he wasn't his best this season. I expect a rebound performance in 2013.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I certainly dont want to punt him off the team. There's definitely a role for him to play here. But I hope he's not starting at that position next season.

I have a feeling our team is going to have the right attitude about this loss. It's going to make us better long term.

BillHawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":29orjh0c said:
I certainly dont want to punt him off the team. There's definitely a role for him to play here. But I hope he's not starting at that position next season.

I have a feeling our team is going to have the right attitude about this loss. It's going to make us better long term.

I agree, he definitely needs to be on the team, but hopefully not starting. He seems to be a good leader and he's a solid veteran, sometimes you just have to hang on to those guys.