Miller played on injured foot all game

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sheesh!

Seahawks tight end Zach Miller had never had more than 59 yards receiving in any game since joining Seattle. He had a career-high 142 yards receiving against Atlanta despite playing with a torn plantar fascia suffered on the third play of the game. It was the second-most receiving yards by a Seahawk in any playoff game.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seaha...ff-heartbreak-edition-falcons-30-seahawks-28/

2020127787.jpg

SeatownJay

Reaction score
That dude is a gamer. Whoever said he isn't earning his paycheck earlier this year couldn't be more wrong.

themunn

Reaction score
bet he'd give all those receiving yards up just to spring lynch with a pancake block just once in the first quarter

The Radish

Reaction score
Must have bruised it as a broken one would not allow him to walk. the planter is the web of muscles that connect the heel to the toes and its really, really, painful. I'd wager he needed a crutch to get to the plane.

Its worse after exertion. I fought it for years, had shots, taping, expensive shoe inserts, the works. Nothing worked for me until finally an antiinflamatory fixed it in hours.

Its an inflamtion of those tendons and as I said its painful. The guy we got from Rams, Grant Wistrom had it and it finally did his career in.

Fox0r

Reaction score
The Radish":2h9r0xoq said:
Must have bruised it as a broken one would not allow him to walk. the planter is the web of muscles that connect the heel to the toes and its really, really, painful. I'd wager he needed a crutch to get to the plane.

Its worse after exertion. I fought it for years, had shots, taping, expensive shoe inserts, the works. Nothing worked for me until finally an antiinflamatory fixed it in hours.

Its an inflamtion of those tendons and as I said its painful. The guy we got from Rams, Grant Wistrom had it and it finally did his career in.

Same injury gave Antonio Gates problems for more than a year. Hope this doesn't linger.