Robbed of a Touchdown?

FanFromJapan

Reaction score
I could use a second set of eyes or an explanation of the procedures but from what i can see on the last play of the first half was the ball hiked before the game clock ran to 0. Should that have been a touchdown? Good season nonetheless, I was just wondering.

HawkHack

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd love to see a video of that if someone can pull it from their DVR.

manders2600

Reaction score
They showed the clock synced up with the video just before starting the second half, and it got to zero before the ball was snapped.

However, it would not have mattered anyway, since the Seahawks were not set when the ball was snapped, and would have been an illegal procedure penalty, leading to a ten-second run-off.

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
The clock you see on TV is not the official time anyway.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah they said we were not set so it was a penalty and we wouldn't have scored. Russ can't take that sack on third down that's what killed us.

On the time out attheend could they have flagged Atlanta for delay of game for kicking the field goal? Probably not, stupid to call the time out and chance them getting a free warm up anyway.

End of day we beat ourselves and still could have won on the road, two trips to east, second youngest team, rookie QB etc. heck of a comeback and heck of a year.

Go Hawks!

Latest posts