Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: From A Falcons Fan
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

BALL HAWKER wrote:
I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.

That is fucked man. I got the same bullshit with my wife @Jets. Wife got a beer thrown on her. I got bounced from the game because I don't like having beverages tossed on my wife... apparently you get booted for that. Some fans ... are classless d bags.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm 
NET Veteran

Throwing beer or food at anyone is messed up. I don't think I'd be able to refrain from violence if that happened to me. What's even more messed up is how no one else on the jerk's side has the balls to say something to him/her or let security know what happened so they're kicked out and you arent.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]