From A Falcons Fan

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm
  • great game, hats off to you guys. i knew from the start when we were matched up it would be a great game, but i always had in my heart and mind that atlanta would beat you guys, but you guys overcame at 20 pt lead and didn't give up, that bodes well for the future. a lot of talent on both sides of the ball! you guys were a real test with a great defense against our offense, but we were able to put some points on the board. the NFC is in good hands with SF, Seattle, and Atlanta for many years to come, looking forward to a LOT more matchups with you guys in the future.

    Sam
    Neon Deion
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 pm
  • I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

    *NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    User avatar
    rpmischris
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 335
    Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 pm
  • No offense but I don't think the Falcons will be a threat next year. They are really old....

    I'm rooting for you guys to win the SB this year though. Go Falcons!
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm
  • Good luck next week, I hope you beat the living hell out of the 49ers.
    User avatar
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 349
    Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:36 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.



    lol
    Image
    User avatar
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2205
    Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
    Location: New Joisey


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm
  • Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.
    User avatar
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8153
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.


    thanks, no worries, every team has good and bad fans. im a fan of the game, just wanted to chime in. i created an account just to commend you guys, no negativity here. the other commenter was right, i wouldn't have come in here if atlanta lost, but i also wouldn't have come on here to gloat that we won, either.
    Neon Deion
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Good Luck.

    In the past I would not have wanted the Falcons to win the Super Bowl because I hate it when another team that has never won a Super Bowl wins, thus making it an even more depressing and unique group that haven't. (I was bummed when TB won, because they entered the league when we did).

    It's different now though. I don't care. I am confident that we will be joining the group of super bowl winners in the near future.
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1105
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:32 pm
  • Neon Deion wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.


    thanks, no worries, every team has good and bad fans. im a fan of the game, just wanted to chime in. i created an account just to commend you guys, no negativity here. the other commenter was right, i wouldn't have come in here if atlanta lost, but i also wouldn't have come on here to gloat that we won, either.



    So you are insinuating that I am a bad fan because you only made a post on our forums because your team won and I called you out on it? You basically said that you wouldn't have commended us had Atlanta lost. And yes, I am bitter right now but I still cannot figure out your posting logic.
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

    *NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    User avatar
    rpmischris
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 335
    Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:40 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:
    Neon Deion wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.


    thanks, no worries, every team has good and bad fans. im a fan of the game, just wanted to chime in. i created an account just to commend you guys, no negativity here. the other commenter was right, i wouldn't have come in here if atlanta lost, but i also wouldn't have come on here to gloat that we won, either.



    So you are insinuating that I am a bad fan because you only made a post on our forums because your team won and I called you out on it? You basically said that you wouldn't have commended us had Atlanta lost. And yes, I am bitter right now but I still cannot figure out your posting logic.



    he gave us some respect.

    Stop being a jerk
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9779
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:55 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:
    So you are insinuating that I am a bad fan because you only made a post on our forums because your team won and I called you out on it? You basically said that you wouldn't have commended us had Atlanta lost. And yes, I am bitter right now but I still cannot figure out your posting logic.


    Don't read the thread then...

    To the OP: Here's hoping the Falcons kick the crap out of the 9ers.
    Image
    User avatar
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1194
    Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Tonasket, WA to Temecula, CA


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:58 pm
  • The OP was showing good sportsmanship. Why can't everyone do that?
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

    Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2778
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:58 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.


    I am going to go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be posting here period had the Falcons lost.

    Nature of the beast.

    Shame I was looking forward to 49ers Hawks in the NFC champ game.

    Maybe you all could root for us? Come on I rooted for you when you beat the Saints when Lynch caused that quake and all. lol.

    Seriously though props I feel the better team lost that game the Seahawks should be playing this weekend. Coming from a 49er fan who hates your team's guts btw... lol.
    User avatar
    BayArea
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 12
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:04 pm
  • BayArea, don't you dare make us like 49ers fans with your class.
    Image

    Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 8284
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 pm
  • BayArea wrote:
    rpmischris wrote:I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.


    I am going to go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be posting here period had the Falcons lost.

    Nature of the beast.

    Shame I was looking forward to 49ers Hawks in the NFC champ game.

    Maybe you all could root for us? Come on I rooted for you when you beat the Saints when Lynch caused that quake and all. lol.

    Seriously though props I feel the better team lost that game the Seahawks should be playing this weekend. Coming from a 49er fan who hates your team's guts btw... lol.


    Not necessarily rooting for you guys BUT I do think Niners will beat Atlanta handily knowing how Harbaugh calls his own plays and doesn't make the mistakes our OC and DC typically does in the first half of games. I feel they didn't finish interviewing for jobs until the second half of that last game. :cry:
    Last edited by Russ Willstrong on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 805
    Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm
  • To be honest with the OP, I am still butt hurt over the game we gave away. It's not easy for myself, to just say THANKS ,to a Falcons fan,p after getting kicked directly in the sack. These are great fans it's just to soon to be that "classy" guy on the Hawk forum. Come back in a week after the Whiners game and you might get a little more class. Until then, all I can muster is a pretty feeble, good luck.
    User avatar
    SSEHAWK
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 9:44 am


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:17 pm
  • Stay classy San Diego
    zayden185
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 599
    Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 am


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:27 pm
  • Can't we have one thread where Atlanta fans come and gloat... I mean say they "respect" us?

    The better team lost and I will never be able to let that go.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8353
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 pm
  • where were you before the game?
    Image
    sig by Ramster
    User avatar
    The Battle #83
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 323
    Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm
    Location: Rival Country


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm
  • Aros wrote:BayArea, don't you dare make us like 49ers fans with your class.


    Hey I caught some class from you guys too even after you whipped our ass in your house.

    We don't got to love each other but mutual respect I think is fair.

    I might be the only one but if the 9ers miss the playoffs I am rooting for the next NFC west team in line.

    It isn't just us who get disrespected by the sports media. The Seahawks, the Rams, 49ers, nobody gives us a shot to win anything big so it is that much better to hope for. I imagine that win you guys got over the Saints felt about as good as our win over the Saints. BTW hilarious how the NFC west owned the AFC East this season and worked the Saint's post season..

    Good luck you got a great team that I don't look forward to playing twice a year.
    User avatar
    BayArea
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 12
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm
  • I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.
    BALL HAWKER
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 13
    Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:02 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm
  • BALL HAWKER wrote:I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.


    That is fucked man. I got the same bullshit with my wife @Jets. Wife got a beer thrown on her. I got bounced from the game because I don't like having beverages tossed on my wife... apparently you get booted for that. Some fans ... are classless d bags.
    User avatar
    BayArea
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 12
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 pm


Re: From A Falcons Fan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm
  • Throwing beer or food at anyone is messed up. I don't think I'd be able to refrain from violence if that happened to me. What's even more messed up is how no one else on the jerk's side has the balls to say something to him/her or let security know what happened so they're kicked out and you arent.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7332
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am




It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online