From A Falcons Fan

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm
  • great game, hats off to you guys. i knew from the start when we were matched up it would be a great game, but i always had in my heart and mind that atlanta would beat you guys, but you guys overcame at 20 pt lead and didn't give up, that bodes well for the future. a lot of talent on both sides of the ball! you guys were a real test with a great defense against our offense, but we were able to put some points on the board. the NFC is in good hands with SF, Seattle, and Atlanta for many years to come, looking forward to a LOT more matchups with you guys in the future.

Sam
    Neon Deion
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: From A Falcons Fan
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 pm
  • I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

*NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    rpmischris
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 pm
  • No offense but I don't think the Falcons will be a threat next year. They are really old....

I'm rooting for you guys to win the SB this year though. Go Falcons!
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm
  • Good luck next week, I hope you beat the living hell out of the 49ers.
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.

lol
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm
  • Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.

thanks, no worries, every team has good and bad fans. im a fan of the game, just wanted to chime in. i created an account just to commend you guys, no negativity here. the other commenter was right, i wouldn't have come in here if atlanta lost, but i also wouldn't have come on here to gloat that we won, either.
    Neon Deion
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Good Luck.

In the past I would not have wanted the Falcons to win the Super Bowl because I hate it when another team that has never won a Super Bowl wins, thus making it an even more depressing and unique group that haven't. (I was bummed when TB won, because they entered the league when we did).

It's different now though. I don't care. I am confident that we will be joining the group of super bowl winners in the near future.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:32 pm
  • Neon Deion wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.

thanks, no worries, every team has good and bad fans. im a fan of the game, just wanted to chime in. i created an account just to commend you guys, no negativity here. the other commenter was right, i wouldn't have come in here if atlanta lost, but i also wouldn't have come on here to gloat that we won, either.

So you are insinuating that I am a bad fan because you only made a post on our forums because your team won and I called you out on it? You basically said that you wouldn't have commended us had Atlanta lost. And yes, I am bitter right now but I still cannot figure out your posting logic.
    Once upon a time Little Red Manninghood,
    went for a walk in the forest.
    She was never seen again.
    End of story

*NorthHawk's view of SB XLVIII
    rpmischris
    NET Starter

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:40 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:
    Neon Deion wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:Ignore the snide remarks. Appreciate the lack of gloating in this thread and good luck next week against the Niners. Hope you make it to the big one.

So you are insinuating that I am a bad fan because you only made a post on our forums because your team won and I called you out on it? You basically said that you wouldn't have commended us had Atlanta lost. And yes, I am bitter right now but I still cannot figure out your posting logic.

he gave us some respect.

Stop being a jerk
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:55 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:

Don't read the thread then...

To the OP: Here's hoping the Falcons kick the crap out of the 9ers.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:58 pm
  • The OP was showing good sportsmanship. Why can't everyone do that?
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:58 pm
  • rpmischris wrote:I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.

I am going to go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be posting here period had the Falcons lost.

Nature of the beast.

Shame I was looking forward to 49ers Hawks in the NFC champ game.

Maybe you all could root for us? Come on I rooted for you when you beat the Saints when Lynch caused that quake and all. lol.

Seriously though props I feel the better team lost that game the Seahawks should be playing this weekend. Coming from a 49er fan who hates your team's guts btw... lol.
    BayArea
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:04 pm
  • BayArea, don't you dare make us like 49ers fans with your class.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 pm
  • BayArea wrote:
    rpmischris wrote:I have a feeling you wouldn't be so cheery with your first post here had the Falcons lost.

I am going to go out on a limb and say he wouldn't be posting here period had the Falcons lost.

Nature of the beast.

Shame I was looking forward to 49ers Hawks in the NFC champ game.

Maybe you all could root for us? Come on I rooted for you when you beat the Saints when Lynch caused that quake and all. lol.

Seriously though props I feel the better team lost that game the Seahawks should be playing this weekend. Coming from a 49er fan who hates your team's guts btw... lol.

Not necessarily rooting for you guys BUT I do think Niners will beat Atlanta handily knowing how Harbaugh calls his own plays and doesn't make the mistakes our OC and DC typically does in the first half of games. I feel they didn't finish interviewing for jobs until the second half of that last game. :cry:
    Last edited by Russ Willstrong on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 pm
  • To be honest with the OP, I am still butt hurt over the game we gave away. It's not easy for myself, to just say THANKS ,to a Falcons fan,p after getting kicked directly in the sack. These are great fans it's just to soon to be that "classy" guy on the Hawk forum. Come back in a week after the Whiners game and you might get a little more class. Until then, all I can muster is a pretty feeble, good luck.
    SSEHAWK
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:17 pm
  • Stay classy San Diego
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:27 pm
  • Can't we have one thread where Atlanta fans come and gloat... I mean say they "respect" us?

The better team lost and I will never be able to let that go.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 pm
  • where were you before the game?
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Starter

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm
  • Aros wrote:BayArea, don't you dare make us like 49ers fans with your class.

Hey I caught some class from you guys too even after you whipped our ass in your house.

We don't got to love each other but mutual respect I think is fair.

I might be the only one but if the 9ers miss the playoffs I am rooting for the next NFC west team in line.

It isn't just us who get disrespected by the sports media. The Seahawks, the Rams, 49ers, nobody gives us a shot to win anything big so it is that much better to hope for. I imagine that win you guys got over the Saints felt about as good as our win over the Saints. BTW hilarious how the NFC west owned the AFC East this season and worked the Saint's post season..

Good luck you got a great team that I don't look forward to playing twice a year.
    BayArea
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm
  • I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.
    BALL HAWKER
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:00 pm
  • BALL HAWKER wrote:I for one would definitely be rooting for the Falcons if it weren't for the horrible treatment my wife and I received at the game. I'm a big boy I can take it, but my wife didn't deserve some of the things said to her. We were very quiet because we knew what kind of environment we were in, but took a lot of unnecessary crap. People cross the line when they start threatening others for no good reason. We took a lot of crap the minute we got out of our car but most of it was PG-13, no biggie. Any how on the bright side, I'll probably get to go to the next game with the boys since this one has ruined the experience for the old lady. GO HAWKS, and niners this weekend.

That is fucked man. I got the same bullshit with my wife @Jets. Wife got a beer thrown on her. I got bounced from the game because I don't like having beverages tossed on my wife... apparently you get booted for that. Some fans ... are classless d bags.
    BayArea
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm
  • Throwing beer or food at anyone is messed up. I don't think I'd be able to refrain from violence if that happened to me. What's even more messed up is how no one else on the jerk's side has the balls to say something to him/her or let security know what happened so they're kicked out and you arent.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information