Eff Harbaugh's ditzy wife! (link)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I didn't have a problem with her she pretty much said what I would expect. Gotta say I like Boone. He is the type of player/person I wish was a Seahawk.

themunn

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2640ntam said:
I didn't have a problem with her she pretty much said what I would expect. Gotta say I like Boone. He is the type of player/person I wish was a Seahawk.

Agreed on both points. You just know when she was saying that she means to say "I really HATE Seattle", and that means that's EXACTLY how her husband feelsx10

Subzero717

Reaction score
Forget Boone. She is a total ditz but I don't have any issue wuth what she said. We are really rivals now.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Why would they have his wife on for analysis? And who cares what she thinks, she married HARBAUGH! She obviously has a douche problem!

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
She sounded afraid in the interview of being around her husband when he loses. Seems like the cheerleader, marry the rich QB type.

pehawk

Reaction score
How great would it be to screw her? I'd LOVE to go on a mission to SF with only that as the mission, screw Harbaugh's wife. I know that sounds corny, but its my first uncensored thought. Some of my biggest wood has been acheived by revenge screwing peoples wife/GF's.

Subzero717

Reaction score
pehawk":b3npbl5e said:
How great would it be to screw her? I'd LOVE to go on a mission to SF with only that as the mission, screw Harbaugh's wife. I know that sounds corny, but its my first uncensored thought. Some of my biggest wood has been acheived by revenge screwing peoples wife/GF's.

You need profesional help.

djb28

Reaction score
OMG what no rate show is this? Here set up your stuff after the real announcers are gone, And all the people in the stadium for that matter. I couldn't watch more than 45 seconds. It was Douchey

Sentrix

Reaction score
1. She's not even that hot.

2. She's married to a professional dildo.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":v7d3vu85 said:
pehawk":v7d3vu85 said:

You need profesional help.

Hookers?

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
Pete Carroll had a nice things to say about her before the last sf hawks game.... said shes a nice lady and she came up to pete at a party... harbaugh was trashed at the party and finally came over...

Fox0r

Reaction score
Couldn't make it 15 seconds through that video before I had to turn it off. Unbearable.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
So I guess she won't be showing up to next weeks postgame show?

Maybe they can interview Sherman and her. That'd be entertainment.