We are the only hope....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
We are the only hope....
Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:41 am
  • -- That 49er team will beat down Atlanta just like they did to the Saints and Packers. Big passing teams with little else going for them. We are the only hope to keep them out of the Super Bowl. Hawks, now more than ever, get it done.

-- think a sensible Niner fans wants us at home or the Falcons on the road? League has to be routing for the Hawks. 9ers vs Falcons has nothing, no heat. A rematch of Hawks Niners? Epic.

Mase
    Mase
    NET Veteran

Re: We are the only hope....
Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 am
  • Same thought here.
    Niners v Falcons = Niners going to superbowl.
    Seahawks v Niners = War and all out battle for Superbowl.
    Shadyhawk182
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 am
  • Well I was thinking the same thing as well than I realized if Atlanta can beat us, why can't they beat the Niners? We are very similar to the Niners and some will argue that we are better.

Without a doubt I do not want the Niners in the super bowl though, their fans will be unbearable for a whole offseason
    amill87
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am
  • amill87 wrote:Well I was thinking the same thing as well than I realized if Atlanta can beat us, why can't they beat the Niners? We are very similar to the Niners and some will argue that we are better.

Without a doubt I do not want the Niners in the super bowl though, their fans will be unbearable for a whole offseason

Of the 400 people I work with, about 60 of them are die hard Niner fans.
    We win and my work will be on FULL TILT.
    I can't imagine the pressure next week.
    I don't like putting the cart before the horse but,
    we've got our Niner ATM's ready to spit cash!
    GET YOUR EAR PLUGS READY!!!
    DROPPIN' THE NOISE HAMMER AT THE SOUTH ALASKA INSANE ASYLUM
    TheHawkster
    * NET Bad Ass *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 am
  • amill87 wrote:Well I was thinking the same thing as well than I realized if Atlanta can beat us, why can't they beat the Niners? We are very similar to the Niners and some will argue that we are better.

If the Falcons beat the Seahawks and then beat the 9ers to go back to the Superbowl for the first time since Dan Reeves and the boys, they will be able to put to bed the whole Ryan/Smith playoff issue.

But if they don't win, I expect this place will become a zoo for the next week. The Falcons will give the 9ers a run and I would pick them to win but I know that isn't a popular opinion.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 am

The problem with this is Atlanta will expend all their energy trying to get past us. If they succeed I expect them to come out flat the following week. This week is their super bowl unfortunately. Hopefully we can snuff any chance of them laying an egg next week which I fully think they would.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information