Away team record in divisional round

kmedic

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how often more than one away team has won in the divisional round? Baltimore has already won, GB looking good so far. What are the chances the Hawks can win as well?

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
bestfightstory":62zbbm83 said:
The chances have nothing to do with those games.

Of course it doesn't, but its just one on those stats that might show how long the odds are. Just wondering.

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
Thanks Sailor. I knew it was rare for the away team to win in the divisional round. I'd be curious to see how often it's happened twice in the same season. I'm sure it's probably happened just a handful of times in NFL history.

RufusPorter

Reaction score
13-10 now for the AFC top seed since 1990? Now you're talkin'!

:icon_new: I hope the hawks make that 18-5 for the NFC. :icon_new:

Twisted

Reaction score
kmedic":i5j9mhmo said:
Anyone have any idea how often more than one away team has won in the divisional round? Baltimore has already won, GB looking good so far. What are the chances the Hawks can win as well?

at what point did GB look good? after that one and only field goal in the 3rd quarter... :?

oh wait they did get another TD late in the 4th thats right

Hawks46

Reaction score
How incredible would it be if the Ravens upset the Pats and we ended up playing them in the SB ? I bet we'd crush them.

Or, it would be SB XL 2.0 with us ushering out Ray Lewis this time instead of Jerome Bettis.