From behind enemy lines...

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
In a bar in Atlanta nobody knows I am a Seahawks fan, they just assume I'm a Falcons fan. I'm hearing lots of "if we don't make it I'm still proud of our team, they had a great season"

They seem scared. :)

Timberhawk

Reaction score
That is no surprise but still fun to hear. I live in KC now so it's fun for me to hear about all the fans and what they say here too. I've converted a lot of them to Hawks fans though. They will still root for the Chiefs, of course, but they say they will root for the Hawks too and they get happy for me when they win. It's fun.

Steve2222

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1fpcwwao said:
In a bar in Atlanta nobody knows I am a Seahawks fan, they just assume I'm a Falcons fan. I'm hearing lots of "if we don't make it I'm still proud of our team, they had a great season"

lol seriously? If I was a Falcons fan I'd be so pissed if they lost. Its really now or never with that team.

And I'll be at the game too bro!

OP
OP
CaptainSkybeard

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
A bunch of them started talking about the GB fail Mary after the BS holding call on Baltimore *facepalm*

jerristar

Reaction score
I'm in south Jersey. On three separate occasions this past week, people went out of their way to tell me they're rooting for my team. All of them said they're such a fun team to watch. They specifically mention our defense and Russell Wilson by name. There's also a Cowboys fan at work who asked me for a Seahawks hat to wear for the playoffs. He's on the wagon. Lol To see him wearing it is both weird and funny at the same time. I've lived here since 85 and and I've never seen people around here so excited by the Seahawks. Used to be all I got was, "Seahawks? Why the hell do you like them?" Great times Seahawks fans. Great times. :thirishdrinkers:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
How do they not know you are a Seahawks fan? Put some clothes on, man.

jerristar

Reaction score
I wear Seahawks gear year round. Never a day I don't have something on. Lol

theoaklandphenom

Reaction score
Steve2222":zq184dz3 said:
CaptainSkybeard":zq184dz3 said:

lol seriously? If I was a Falcons fan I'd be so pissed if they lost. Its really now or never with that team.

And I'll be at the game too bro!

Not sure what bar he is at, but the small sample size definitely doesn't accurately represent the Falcons fanbase. I don't know any Falcon fans who would think going one and done again in the playoffs would make for a great season.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":5wzjxbuo said:
bestfightstory":5wzjxbuo said:
How do they not know you are a Seahawks fan? Put some clothes on, man.

Plenty of time to wear the colors tomorrow. Get a better assessment of the situation with street clothes on.

:roll:

OP
OP
CaptainSkybeard

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
jerristar":1isrbqy5 said:
I wear Seahawks gear year round. Never a day I don't have something on. Lol

Went here straight from a 5 hour drive. Wearing comfortable stuff :) but now it just funny hearing them all talk as a fly on the wall

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
Pathetic. The Falcon fans I know aren't like that. I'll be extremely angry if we go one and done AGAIN.