53-17 Seahawks Win

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
How would that sound?

That is precisely the score I heard as I was beginning to wake up from a vivid dream. I know it's just a dream but who knows? I was waking up from a dream where King 5's Paul Silvi was talking about how the Seahawks crushed the Falcons 53-17. Perhaps it's little more than the wishes and hopes in my subconscious manifesting itself, but what if it was something more?

Who knows? Would be a kick in the pants if it comes to fruition tomorrow. :)

GO HAWKS!

joe in Sea

Reaction score
Ha Maybe you looks at the score backwards it was ATL 53 and Sea 17

Just joking

I see it being a close game if Sea wins and a blow out if ATL wins

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I had to make the post as a record that it happened in case it really DOES happen! I've had tons of premonition dreams in my life but I can't tell if this is one or not since clearly I'm too emotionally invested to the subject matter.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
joe in Sea":mltc50st said:

A lot of folks would probably disagree with you, saying in fact the exact opposite. The Seahawks have played every loss very, very close. The most we've ever trailed is by two scores, and we won both those games - against the Patriots and Redskins.

If the Falcons jump out to a healthy start, you can bet the Seahawks will battle back. They've done it before; they'll do it again. If the Seahawks jump out to a healthy start, expect the dome to fall silent, completely taking any home field advantage away from then on. Hard to find it in you to fight back after it appears all the doubters and naysayers were right about your team after all.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
joe in Sea":sdf6gm51 said:
Ha Maybe you looks at the score backwards it was ATL 53 and Sea 17

Just joking

Never happen -- we don't get blown out. The most we lost by this season is 7 pts.

sutz

Reaction score
Seattle hasn't lost a blowout for almost two years.

:229031_shrug:

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I had a dream I was stealing U-Haul trucks and using them in a demolition derby in a field in Moses Lake Washington as a 12yr old kid...I don't think it has any relevance though...just felt like sharing...

grizbob

Reaction score
I don't care what the score is as long as it's weuns more than themuns :mrgreen:

theoaklandphenom

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":z0yrl0nv said:
joe in Sea":z0yrl0nv said:

A lot of folks would probably disagree with you, saying in fact the exact opposite. The Seahawks have played every loss very, very close. The most we've ever trailed is by two scores, and we won both those games - against the Patriots and Redskins.

If the Falcons jump out to a healthy start, you can bet the Seahawks will battle back. They've done it before; they'll do it again. If the Seahawks jump out to a healthy start, expect the dome to fall silent, completely taking any home field advantage away from then on. Hard to find it in you to fight back after it appears all the doubters and naysayers were right about your team after all.

Well a lot of folks are just really down on the Falcons, and have been dismissing everything they do this year. I've heard very few of the "experts" actually offering much analysis of this year's team other than that we have two good receivers. It's all about 0-3 in the playoffs. Very little mention of the coordinator changes. Beating Denver doesn't matter because Peyton was rusty, beating Redskins doesn't matter because RG3 got hurt (nevermind that he couldn't lead his team to a score in the 2 1/2 quarters he played while Cousins actually did), and beating Giants doesn't matter because they didn't play their best.

You guys aren't used to getting blown out and neither are the Falcons, especially at home. Ryan has only lost two home games by more than 5 points - both to Green Bay.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lol...

I am one of those that actually has Seahawk dreams every once in a while. It has happened over years. The thing is, in the past, I have had dreams of them losing in a big game, this year I have had a couple and oddly, in both dreams they got off to a slow start and then came back quickly to get ahead.

I never actually see the end in any of them, but we must be serious fricking fans to even have Seahawk dreams anyways.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
GoldenTater81":3gruaan0 said:
I had a dream we were beating Bingville..

This team can score 50+ points in the Oopty Oop offense.

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
Whoever wins this game is going to win it by a max of 10 points, imho. Neither team has lost by more than that over the course of the season, and both teams have had their share of domination...it's going to be a heck of a game. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

sutz":21i81bz7 said:
Seattle hasn't lost a blowout for almost two years.

:229031_shrug:
Giants hadn't since, what...2005?

djb28

Reaction score
So the dream has turned your prediction of a loss around? Sounds good to me.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Seahawks 34, whatever the Falcons can score w/Luke McCown running the show (13-17?).

DohBoy