I know...I Know

vance_jetzt

Reaction score
This bleacher report article on the 2012 draft and disappointments for each team. Normally I don't read these but I thought I'd see what out of touch things they would have to say about our draft. Going through the teams and the draft I landed on the Seahawks and was completely shocked!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1472 ... am/page/29

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Korey Toomer, Jaye Howard, and Wintson are the three players who did not contribute much.

I am not disappointed at all though. Hopefully, Jay Howard can eventually become the interior pass rushing DT for us.

rideaducati

Reaction score
That's funny. I think the most disappointing thing about Seattle's 2012 draft would be the undue criticism immediately following EACH PICK they made. Being able to throw their criticisms back in their faces? PRICELESS.

rideaducati

Reaction score
That's funny. I think the most disappointing thing about Seattle's 2012 draft would be the undue criticism immediately following EACH PICK they made. Being able to throw their criticisms back in their faces? PRICELESS.

OP
OP
vance_jetzt

vance_jetzt

Reaction score
It's just funny because usually you get some half wit telling us that our draft sucked and on top of that when they are clearly wrong they still try to nitpick and say something negative. I still think there are disappointments in our draft but i don't think it has anything to do with the performance aspect. I am disappointed that Winston Guy and Jaye Howard haven't shown us much but i think that has to do with our depth and the performance of our starters. Anytime you can take a DT in the late rounds and turn him into a starting OG the same year you have great scouts and great coaches.

Latest posts