Scientific evidence we will win

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I present to you the following:

1. The very first event launch for us this morning features 12 aircraft (8 EA-18G Growler and 4 EA-6B Prowler).

2. The last name of the newest Sailor that just checked into the command? Carroll.

3. I'm sure a lot of us have pre-game rituals as far as what jerseys/hats/etc. we use for good luck. I have a unique gray Hasselbeck jersey (the old style jersey, just done in a darker version of gray - we never wore it, it was more of a novelty). I rarely wear it...on a whim, I broke it out for the Rams game. I then decided to wear it again last week against the Redskins. I am wearing it this week as well.

It has been written, so it shall be done.

GO HAWKS.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Again, absolutely none of these thing matter... I'm NOT wearing my blue underwear Sunday so the Seahawks WILL win.

hawker84

Reaction score
i am not superstitious.. every year for the last 5 years we all go over to our buddies man cave/ seattle seahawk garage, where he has a 100" high def projector and bose surround sound, and puts out the best spread east of the cascades... last year he started inviting work buddies , who in turn started bringing their GF/wives to where it had become more of a social gathering than buddies since kindergarden getting together to watch the hawks... i have not been back this year. if i'm not at the stadium , i have watched every game at home.

he called me last night, and pretty much laid the whole guilt trip thing on me about missing the season. and said out of tradition and the "Buddy Pact" i better be over there Sunday... i love my boy's , but my butt will be planted on my couch come sunday..

it has been written , so it shall be done

Greenhell

Reaction score
Awesome but what I want to know is where oh where can I get me one of them Seahawk VMAQ-4 patches without having ever served a day in the military??? God Bless our troops by the way. GO HAWKS!

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":3p6e9kv9 said:
Awesome but what I want to know is where oh where can I get me one of them Seahawk VMAQ-4 patches without having ever served a day in the military??? God Bless our troops by the way. GO HAWKS!
I want one too.

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
Pretty cool, but I laughed my azz off at "scientific." Should be a great game. Wicked planes.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
travlinhawk":19yibg0e said:
Greenhell":19yibg0e said:
I want one too.
http://www.usmcinsignia.com/details.php?id=vmaq-04
vmaq-04.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks AND airplanes???

((((swoooon)))