Oddest Piece of Seahawks gear you own

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
I own a Seahawks clock. Not super odd, but not the norm either. A phonecase on its way...

What about you. I gotta get the wifey some Seahawks panties...yes, for sure.

EDIT: & I do have a Joey Galloway autographed card addressed to me, signed by him.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I have a framed and autographed photo of Meryl Streep where she wrote 'Go Seahawks!!'

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
I own bienie blades autograph haha. That has to be unusual. I own one of the Seahawks banners with the holes for wind that actually hung in the kingdom.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
My ex-wife was born and raised in Boston and has been a die-hard Pats fan her entire life. I knew this when I married her. Now, on our honeymoon, when I disrobed her, she was wearing a Seahawks bra and panty set. I didn't even make it into the bed.

Having said that, I still "own" those panties... So I guess that's the oddest piece of gear I own. FYI, that was 2005.

Wallingford

Reaction score
I have a little plastic helmet that I got out of a gumball machine the first year of the Hawks existence! Not really "odd" but I was 14 and I used a lot of quarters from my paper route to get it! (I still have a box of helmets from other teams in the attic but the Seahawk helmet sits in my man cave!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Mother-in-law got me a Seahawks toaster that burns the Seahawks logo on the toast.

renofox

Reaction score
I received a Seahawks illuminated mousepad from Secret Santa this year.

A

Anonymous

AF_Hawk":9tbyudgx said:
Mother-in-law got me a Seahawks toaster that burns the Seahawks logo on the toast.

Winner! That is so wicked.

I've got a Seahawks golf club cover...

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Seahawks knee high socks. They are funny looking but still in the drawer.

HawkKongPhooey

Reaction score
Many years ago, after the Kingdome fell, there was a very cool, but not very publicized auction of old Kingdome memorabilia. Everything was being sold, from lockers to goal posts. If we had more money, we would have bought a lot more. We ended up winning a lot which had mostly signage. "Will Call" signs, "No alcohol after the 7th inning", "Make sure your Helmet has the NFL logo" etc. Fun stuff!

mikeak

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1pnfd28i said:
My ex-wife was born and raised in Boston and has been a die-hard Pats fan her entire life. I knew this when I married her. Now, on our honeymoon, when I disrobed her, she was wearing a Seahawks bra and panty set. I didn't even make it into the bed.

Having said that, I still "own" those panties... So I guess that's the oddest piece of gear I own. FYI, that was 2005.

To me this is the winner and you my friend keeps the award until you sell the panties........

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
My friend got a Jon Kitna xmas ornament 6 weeks ago, It's called "The Lucky Kitna," we rub all our 'hawks gear on it.