How many hawks retire after we win the super bowl?

Badjujus

Reaction score
Obomanu, clemons, trufant, hill.

After watching rrr talking about ray lewis having no regrets and "has accomplished everything he wanted to accomplish"

Any one who will bounce and let us become even younger...

The dawn of our dynasty

OP
OP
B

Badjujus

Reaction score
I just was thinking clemons because of the injury and the cap space.

If we can get a good young rusher (again) but for the interior I think we could easily be top 5 in sacks.

And sacks just make games more fun, I know I love jumping up and down screaming "**** yeah!" and fist pumping like Tiger woods

LawHawk

Reaction score
Maybe Trufant, but I doubt it; he can still get work somewhere. Just not on this team next year please. Same for Hill although I would be fine with him here as a backup next year. Clemons is still good. Not going to retire. Obomanu is on IR and is not happy with the team, so I doubt he would claim this as some kind of accomplishment.

kidhawk

Reaction score
LawHawk":3dw0vj7c said:
Maybe Trufant, but I doubt it; he can still get work somewhere. Just not on this team next year please. Same for Hill although I would be fine with him here as a backup next year. Clemons is still good. Not going to retire. Obomanu is on IR and is not happy with the team, so I doubt he would claim this as some kind of accomplishment.

Where did you hear that Obomanu wasn't happy with the team? Is this speculation or do you have a link to this? I haven't heard this from any real source.