Angry at NFL network

AirForceSeahawk

Reaction score
saw two separate segments on NFL network (could not find links)

Charlie Casserly was on both.

He stated while on NFL network, that our corners are cheating. "BEGGED" refs on both segments to call holding/roughing on Seahawk corners Browner and Sherman. Said that would be the difference in the game whether or not the refs let the our corners do that. Said that Trufant was horrible and Atlanta should go after him. He also said that the our corners would get beat on better route running, but only IF the refs threw flags on us. WTF? :evil:

The moderator pointed out that he said this last week against the Seahawks while analyzing the Redskin game.

Solomon Wilcots (on one of the segments) said the refs should let them play rough in playoffs.

Conspiracy by NFL network? :sarcasm_on:

Fox0r

Reaction score
AirForceSeahawk":2p64sfq2 said:
saw two separate segments on NFL network (could not find links)

Charlie Casserly was on both.

He stated while on NFL network, that our corners are cheating. "BEGGED" refs on both segments to call holding/roughing on Seahawk corners Browner and Sherman. Said that would be the difference in the game whether or not the refs let the our corners do that. Said that Trufant was horrible and Atlanta should go after him. He also said that the our corners would get beat on better route running, but only IF the refs threw flags on us. WTF? :evil:

The moderator pointed out that he said this last week against the Seahawks while analyzing the Redskin game.

Solomon Wilcots (on one of the segments) said the refs should let them play rough in playoffs.

Conspiracy by NFL network? :sarcasm_on:

Exhibit A) Charlie Casserly no longer in NFL
Exhibit B) Refer to Exhibit A

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Charlie Casserly has early stages of dementia...they really should stop putting his disability on display like that...

bellingerga

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":3s456xz9 said:
I'm pretty sure Charlie Casserly has early stages of dementia...they really should stop putting his disability on display like that...

Charlie Casserly has late stages of something I can't say unless this is shacked....

ivotuk

Reaction score
Casserly is just mad because we have made him look like a fool over and over again with our draft picks and the way we have built our team :)

OP
OP
A

AirForceSeahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2qeg9ux4 said:
Yeah, because what someone on tv says has something to do with what will actually happen in the game.

I cannot prove it. But I believe it does. If you believe athletes/refs are not fans and not follow sports news... then you are right.

dunceface

Reaction score
Can we just shorten East Coast Bias to ECB around here so I don't have to type so much??

ECB!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
A

AirForceSeahawk

Reaction score
dunceface":14d63j1c said:
Can we just shorten East Coast Bias to ECB around here so I don't have to type so much??

ECB!!!!!!!!

ECB ticks me off. :th2thumbs:

HansGruber

Reaction score
Agree with others. Doesn't matter. It's as irrelevant to the outcome as how many times Atlanta has lost in the past.

Seattle will win because they've got a vastly better defense. Defense wins slug-fests. I saw it myself in 2005 and it was painful. But I knew then it was true.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Charlie Casserly is a d%$#-head. I turn him off whenever he comes on. He should just stick to playing golf.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Thunderbird":2pxnr5uk said:
Who the F_cK is Charlie Casserly?

Used to be a GM for the Redskins and Texans. He's the old loudmouthed uncle you always wanted to get away from.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Gotta love the pundits and Falcon's fans calling for help from the officials. I think we just got Harbaugh'd.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":1ghxyw7a said:
Charlie Casserly is a d%$#-head. I turn him off whenever he comes on. He should just stick to playing golf.

+1,000^^^

+1 for your avatar

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
Ask Jim Harbaugh how that worked out for him, when he complained. I think he got his ass handed to him. Casserly is a down and out tool, with no other use than to rehash is so called expertise. If they are holding the refs will call it, if they are pushing excessively after 5 yards they will call it. The refs could careless what Casserly has to say.