Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Why i think we will win this game
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am 
NET Starter

The Falcons receivers are tough, not sure where that comment came from. Foghorn is correct.

Teams that meet Russell for the first time do reasonably well, such as all our divisional opponents, the Lions and Dolphins.

The Falcons held RGIII to 7 rushing yards against the read option.

You all know I'm a Seahawk fan so don't go flaming me, but some of the points that were brought up were off base. If they were meant as joke to the "reasons we will lose" thread, they were funny.

Don't get me wrong though, we'll gave Atlanta a good game, but let's stop throwing them out as trash. They're the #1 seed for a reason.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 am 
NET Veteran

how about "WE ALL WE GOT WE ALL WE NEED"

Seattle 38 - 3 Atlanta

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 am 
*NET #1 Sherman Fan*

"all of atl's recievers are pretty boys"

LOL no. No clue where you pulled that one out of. Not Julio. Julio is very tough and a beast physically.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 am 
NET Veteran

FOGHORN wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
FOGHORN wrote:
They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

You're also a redskins fan aren't you?

Not hardly. Falcons fan. I actually enjoy being here and have typed very little smack since being here.

Who is talking about last year? The 2012 Seahawks would absolutely destroy the 2011 Seahawks.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]