Jerry Jones thinks his team should beat us at home

kmedic

Reaction score
Jerry Jones:

"When we had all of our talent level, we've got to be able to beat Chicago at home and we've got to be able to go to Seattle and win that game there. We know they're formidable. We know Seattle had a good football team and I don't think we underestimated Seattle at all when we played them. But if you're going to have to get to where we want to go you have to go into Seattle and win games in Seattle."

So to him a "good" team should be able to beat us in the CLink? Really? So I guess he thinks NE, GB, SF, Minn, all playoff teams this year, must suck!

docj78

Reaction score
It means he knows our team kicks some serious butt :D

Cartire

Reaction score
I take it as a compliment guys. Hes saying what people say in the AFC. If you want to be a good team, you have to go into foxburough and beat Tom Brady.

He just proclaimed, that going to Seattle, is one of the hardest things a team can do. And to be good, you have to beat us first. I take that as a compliment.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Cartire":3u2bw3wi said:
I take it as a compliment guys. Hes saying what people say in the AFC. If you want to be a good team, you have to go into foxburough and beat Tom Brady.

He just proclaimed, that going to Seattle, is one of the hardest things a team can do. And to be good, you have to beat us first. I take that as a compliment.
:13:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yup. That right there was a HUGE compliment. We're a known commodity now. We're one of those teams by which other teams get judged. The national disrespect is going away. Enjoy it boys and girls. It's been a helluva long time coming.

OP
OP
K

kmedic

Reaction score
The context of this statement was in regards as to why he fired Rob Ryan. Pretty tough standard for the next defensive coordinator: you better beat Seattle in their house or expect to get canned!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kmedic":3r43gvyq said:
The context of this statement was in regards as to why he fired Rob Ryan. Pretty tough standard for the next defensive coordinator: you better beat Seattle in their house or expect to get canned!

He said "To be where we want to be you have to beat Seattle..."

You think Jerry wants to be "good"? He wants his team to be the best in the world. To be the very best team in the world you have to be able to beat Seattle.

Too bad he sucks as an owner so he'll never get what he wants.

Rainger

Reaction score
Man this is a huge backhanded compliment. Think about it, of all the teams he could talk about he is saying if the COWBOYS want to be a GOOD team the have to beat Seattle in their house.

Man that is him saying he thinks we are a top team and his team will not arrive until they beat us in our house, which they did not do.

Smile everyone JJ just said the Hawks are great team.

taz291819

Reaction score
As kmedic said, this was his reasoning for firing Ryan. Jones could have come up with something better than that.

rideaducati

Reaction score
And that is why the Cowboys suck...He actually believes that he has the more talented team.