Fail Mary replay

Aristotle22

Reaction score
I was noticing that the Seahawks have been involved in the two most overplayed replays this year. Fail Mary and RGIII injury. We are notorious

Fox0r

Reaction score
Aristotle22":1kn0gzr2 said:
I was noticing that the Seahawks have been involved in the two most overplayed replays this year. Fail Mary and RGIII injury. We are notorious

Russell Wilson raising the Lombardi trophy will be added to that list in less than a month.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Fox0r":3stj6p44 said:
Aristotle22":3stj6p44 said:

Russell Wilson raising the Lombardi trophy will be added to that list in less than a month.

Yeah right. More like, "Here's Rookie Sensation Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson raising the Lombardi trophy on Sunday after beating the Broncos 33-27, or whatever, anyways... Now let's go live to RGIII's house to hear him go over last month's surgery and his healing process for three straight hours! WHOO!"

Fox0r

Reaction score
Aros":5pnuoj1c said:
Fox0r":5pnuoj1c said:
Aristotle22":5pnuoj1c said:

Yeah right. More like, "Here's Rookie Sensation Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson raising the Lombardi trophy on Sunday after beating the Broncos 33-27, or whatever, anyways... Now let's go live to RGIII's house to hear him go over last month's surgery and his healing process!"

LOL

35 minute segment on RGIII's recovery process, segways into a 10 second highlight of RW raising the Lombardi, closed out by another 45 minute segment on Rex Ryan's new McElroy tattoo.

OP
OP
Aristotle22

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Unfortunately that is probably the case. They may have to cut away to see what the Jets are thinking about in the offseason

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I really don't care. I just want our team to piss the whole world off.
No matter what our team does, we won't get no credit.

In the Whiners MB they were talking about how the Giants didn't make it this year so it proves they are just a fraud team. What a bunch of idiots. We will get the same treatment.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Is anybody else sick and tired of the term "Fail Mary"? The pass was completed.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Aros":14dj41wh said:
Fox0r":14dj41wh said:
Aristotle22":14dj41wh said:

Yeah right. More like, "Here's Rookie Sensation Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson raising the Lombardi trophy on Sunday after beating the Broncos 33-27, or whatever, anyways... Now let's go live to RGIII's house to hear him go over last month's surgery and his healing process for three straight hours! WHOO!"

THANK YOU!!!! And here I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Glad somebody else notices that the media just doesn't know how to move on from RGIII even though his relavance for the year is done.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SharkHawk":gssw6c0x said:
Is anybody else sick and tired of the term "Fail Mary"? The pass was completed.

I'm really tired of the whole thing. People are still constantly bringing up this single play when I wear my gear out and about (which is often) so I hear this ALL the time. Can we not just move on from this thing already?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wanted to throat punch Al Michaels on one of the SNF games this season when he mentioned the play and used that term with such contempt as if the Seahawks had planned such a controversial call all along.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Al Michaels is a complete D-Bag. I don't care how "great of an announcer" he's supposed to be. He's a crusty old man that looks more and more like Dick Stockton and other old men with spray on hair each day. Give it up Al. You're OLD. Maybe I should make a website that just makes fun of announcers and referees all day. I think there is plenty of material.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Like I said before, it should be "Wail Mary" because of all the pundits, packers and peckerheads (like al michaels) who keep crying about it.

Zybot

Reaction score
I don't recall the Stealers ever having to apologize for Superbowl XL. Why does the media want to keep bringing this up. I'm sorry that I'm not sorry and oh by the way it was a close call anyway and it may very well have been correct.

Zybot

Reaction score
By the way, not to hijack this thread at all, but it would be kind of weird if the Superbowl ended up being Seahawks/Ravens. All we heard before Superbowl XL is how this was going to be Jerome Bettis' last game. Frankly, I would be a little worried that we get jobbed again so that Ray Lewis can go out a champion.

Rocky_Mtn_Falcon

Reaction score
Aros":mz9brvaq said:
I wanted to throat punch Al Michaels on one of the SNF games this season when he mentioned the play and used that term with such contempt as if the Seahawks had planned such a controversial call all along.

I'll be honest I thought the whole thing was friggin stupid. The replacement refs were crucified, and it wasn't their fault in any way.

Maybe there should have been an offensive pass interference on Tate for pushing Shields down, but that wasn't called.

The bottom line is the Packers safety Jennings didn't do his job. It's 4th and 10 with 8 seconds to go, why in the blue blazes was he going for a pick ? He had the position to knock the ball to the ground, or to knock it out of the back of the end zone. Instead he tried to pad his stats with a pick that meant nothing, which allowed Tate to take the ball from him. That's just stupid or poorly coached.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Aros":hs5g34qa said:

That's a great name for a band.

"Throat Punch Al Michaels"

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Zybot":1ssp13xt said:
By the way, not to hijack this thread at all, but it would be kind of weird if the Superbowl ended up being Seahawks/Ravens. All we heard before Superbowl XL is how this was going to be Jerome Bettis' last game. Frankly, I would be a little worried that we get jobbed again so that Ray Lewis can go out a champion.

If that happens, expect bad calls, all going the Ravens way. Call me crazy, but I am certain that's what they did for Bettis.

Latest posts