Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Marshawn's td
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 am 
NET Starter

I re-watched the game twice yesterday and noticed the cut he made against Hall, amazing agility for such a powerful runner. Also lucky that ridiculous field didn't mess his ankle up on that move.

Post subject: Re: Marshawn's td
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

He juked Hall's trash talking a$$ like a chump.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 am 
NET Veteran

The Beast can juke a train off its tracks or run straight through it.

Go Hawks.

Last edited by SouthSoundHawk on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 am 
* Gangnameister *

I can't get over the accelleration Russell showed to get in front of Beast to lead block. Beast looked like he was going backwards in comparison!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 am 
NET Rookie

SouthSoundHawk wrote:
The Beast can juke a train off its tracks or run straight through it.

:th2thumbs:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

CANHawk wrote:
I can't get over the accelleration Russell showed to get in front of Beast to lead block. Beast looked like he was going backwards in comparison!

Same here CAN, that's twice I've seen him do that :179417:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 am 
* NET Eeyore *

That entire play was great. The blocking by the o-line, the peel back block by Miller, the cut by Marshawn and than the hustle by Russell to lead the way for his RB. Just an epic play all around that really is a showcase of who they are.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 pm 
NET Starter

Tubin better pick up his game, or his moniker 'turbo' may be in jeopardy of being assigned to Russell baggins

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

GoHawks wrote:
Tubin better pick up his game, or his moniker 'turbo' may be in jeopardy of being assigned to Russell baggins

Turbin had a great blitz pick-up on that huge 3rd down completion to Miller on the Lynch TD drive. The safety flashed and Turbin hit him head on and allowed Russell to work through his progressions and find Miller, who was the 4th option.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 pm 
NET Veteran

this just in.... Donte Hall was just spotted at Fed EX Field..

apparently still looking for his jock.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 pm 
NET Veteran

My favorite part of that play, other than the punk getting juked out of his jock, was the look on Beast Mode's face as he's walking back to the sidelines. Dude was flat out angry, loved it.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]