Seahawks are for real and could be Super Bowl bound

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Their facts are incorrect about being just the third team to come from a 14-0 deficit in the first quarter and win. That's gotta be a road team record, because the Packers did just that against us in in the 2007 playoffs in Green Bay: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2%80 ... L_playoffs

That said, there is so much more hype about this Seahawks team than ever before. Even going into the NFC Championship game in 2005, the storyline was all about how the Panthers were going to flat crush us. There was zero media involved with that Super Bowl run. Zero. This team has a ton, and we're seeing more and more every day. Not quite sure how to react to that, as a seasoned Seattle Seahawks fan.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Yeah, it's definitely new territory for us, isn't it?

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I refuse to believe this team will lose while putting up the historic numbers it has. They're certainly capable.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• its gotta be all russel wilson. i think without a rookie QB were just another team.
    muxpux
    NET Veteran

• Well if the Falcons were to lose on Sunday I for sure would be rooting for y'all. Tired of seeing the same franchises winning all the time.
    Dirty Bird
    NET Rookie

• muxpux wrote:its gotta be all russel wilson. i think without a rookie QB were just another team.

I agree, it's definitely a Russell thing.

I've got a small TV in my waiting room set on the NFL network all day long. Seems like everytime I pass by on my way to the office some analyst is discussing Russell.

Oh look... the game is on NFL replay for the fourth time!

Wow.
    "God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• Dirty Bird wrote:Well if the Falcons were to lose on Sunday I for sure would be rooting for y'all. Tired of seeing the same franchises winning all the time.

If Seattle loses on Sunday to ATL, than I'll be pulling for ATL to make it to the Super Bowl.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

• jlwaters1 wrote:
    Dirty Bird wrote:Well if the Falcons were to lose on Sunday I for sure would be rooting for y'all. Tired of seeing the same franchises winning all the time.

If Seattle loses on Sunday to ATL, than I'll be pulling for ATL to make it to the Super Bowl.

Same here!
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• jlwaters1 wrote:
    Dirty Bird wrote:Well if the Falcons were to lose on Sunday I for sure would be rooting for y'all. Tired of seeing the same franchises winning all the time.

+1

My wife would kill me if I rooted for anyone else.
    CrimsonWazzu
    NET Starter

• Dirty Bird wrote:Well if the Falcons were to lose on Sunday I for sure would be rooting for y'all. Tired of seeing the same franchises winning all the time.

Same here! (but the other way around, obviously)
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Richard Sherman is a jerk. But he's OUR jerk god damnit and we love him!
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• jlwaters1 wrote:

Same here.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Id definitely jump on the ATL bandwagon if we lose. Tony G deserves a Super Bowl.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    jlwaters1 wrote:

Same here.

Not to thread hijack, and I know this has been said a lot already, but I just gotta say how great the ATL fans have been so far. What a night and day comparison between this fan base and the Skins fans...ugh...
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Yeah the thing about the Falcons is I have zero hate for them. IF we were to lose Sunday, it would be much MUCH more tolerable to me than losing to Green Bay or the 49ers.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Their facts are incorrect about being just the third team to come from a 14-0 deficit in the first quarter and win. That's gotta be a road team record, because the Packers did just that against us in in the 2007 playoffs in Green Bay: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2%80 ... L_playoffs

That said, there is so much more hype about this Seahawks team than ever before. Even going into the NFC Championship game in 2005, the storyline was all about how the Panthers were going to flat crush us. There was zero media involved with that Super Bowl run. Zero. This team has a ton, and we're seeing more and more every day. Not quite sure how to react to that, as a seasoned Seattle Seahawks fan.

Yep, we fans are in uncharted waters, and not a lot of sharks? ...What the hell. :shock:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Slander on Sherman. None of that is based on facts besides the part where he was waving bye to the fans. But whatever, I guess people have already made up their minds despite the evidence.
    bloodkingg
    NET Practice Squad

• Aros wrote:Yeah the thing about the Falcons is I have zero hate for them. IF we were to lose Sunday, it would be much MUCH more tolerable to me than losing to Green Bay or the 49ers.

I agree.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• bloodkingg wrote:Slander on Sherman. None of that is based on facts besides the part where he was waving bye to the fans. But whatever, I guess people have already made up their minds despite the evidence.

Who cares? Just Skins fans. Is that what you are?
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:
    bloodkingg wrote:Slander on Sherman. None of that is based on facts besides the part where he was waving bye to the fans. But whatever, I guess people have already made up their minds despite the evidence.

Lol. What? Yeah cause skins fans sit around defending Sherman. Makes perfect sense. :sarcasm_off:
    bloodkingg
    NET Practice Squad

• bloodkingg wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:
    bloodkingg wrote:Slander on Sherman. None of that is based on facts besides the part where he was waving bye to the fans. But whatever, I guess people have already made up their minds despite the evidence.

Lol. What? Yeah cause skins fans sit around defending Sherman. Makes perfect sense. :sarcasm_off:

haha. I thought you were accusing Sherman of slander.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• I had a vision this morning of the guys on stage with Bradshaw passing around the Lombardi Trophy and getting downright ignint. Lynch, Sherm, Big Red... It was the best. I can see it happening.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information