I would like to see this play

judgemint

Reaction score
In the Falcons game, I would love to see a handoff to Mike Rob, and have him throw a pass down field to wilson :thirishdrinkers:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I've been waiting for a Mike Rob toss since the Rice/Tate passes.

I'd rather see a Golden Tate pass, all he does is throw touchdowns.

The Grouch

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1cj3oiek said:
I'd rather see a Golden Tate pass, all he does is throw touchdowns.

This is true, I wish you could add: "and get consistent separation" :34853_doh:

But I guess you could add this: "and catch game winning interceptions" :sarcasm_off:

No really, all I want to hear is how Tate caught the winning touchdown in Sundays game and I'll be happy.
:th2thumbs:

dukestar

Reaction score
In the SF game at CLink this year when Rice threw the almost intercepted ball - if he had looked for RW he would have had him for a likely TD on this type of play. I think I recall RW mentioning it and that he was giving Rice some good natured jabs about missing him.

Cartire

Reaction score
I know mike rob was a QB, and im sure he would be brilliant in thse plays if he wasnt at FB. Its really hard to hand the ball off and give mike rob any room to throw.

The only way i could see them doing it is in the shotgun with mikerob lined up on the side. A quick pitch and an oline slide might give him enough time.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
We havent seen a gadget play in a few weeks, it's about time for one again. Atl is a good environment for it

muxpux

Reaction score
i too dont understand why we hvent utilized Mrobs skillset at QB. he was a college QB for f sakes. we all know he and Deon Butler hooked up a few times at Penn St.??? it seems a no brainer to me.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":aohe9882 said:
I'd like to see Tate throw one deep to Rice. Either a catch by Rice or out of the endzone.

:)

You have seen Tate throw right?

mikeak

Reaction score
muxpux":2yc85kaf said:
i too dont understand why we hvent utilized Mrobs skillset at QB. he was a college QB for f sakes. we all know he and Deon Butler hooked up a few times at Penn St.??? it seems a no brainer to me.

The coaches don't want a qb controversy? :D

bloodkingg

Reaction score
mikeak":19ycd18k said:
muxpux":19ycd18k said:

The coaches don't want a qb controversy? :D

Haha. Make me lol pretty hard.

Ah, it's a great time to be a Hawks fan... :179422:

TalonHawk

Reaction score
Expect to see some type of trickery this week.

Atlanta is a team that thrives off of big plays on offense, so we have to be able to put up points this week and this would be a quick way to do it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1dw81ryn said:
We havent seen a gadget play in a few weeks, it's about time for one again. Atl is a good environment for it

I think they have a trick play in the plan every week, but they only pull it out if they see the correct situation for it.

For example, like the fake punt against the Bills. When the coverage they prepared for came out, they ran the play regardless of the blowout.

I think they prepare a trick play or two every week based on the film they watch, and then it only happens if they see the look they want. If they don't see the look they want, they don't run it.

Which is how it should be.

I do agree the turf in Atlanta is a prime place to try something though.