Football Gameplan's 2013 NFC Divisional Preview - SEA vs ATL

EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]-x0jOF3kYVc[/youtube]

Good morning Hawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em

VHawk

Reaction score
Good job Em.Keep up the good work.I think Bruce is going to get at Matty Ice like a grizzly bear.

grizbob

Reaction score
Dittos on what Seahawk the Sailor Man said :th2thumbs:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1kgsdkrm said:
Thanks as always, Em. Good stuff. Was actually surprised at your prediction. I'll take it, but I'm still fairly skeptical of pulling one out on the road for the second straight game.

I'm always "skeptical", but we've already won our last 3 road games (Chicago, Buffalo & Washington). The fact that it's on the road doesn't scare me, as much as the fact that Atlanta is just a pretty solid football team and has earned their position with homefield throughout. I still really like our matchups. Especially our offense vs. their defense. I think Lynch has another stellar performance today. As a matter of fact, I've been thinking it, so I'll just come out and say it...Lynch sets the Seahawks record for Rushing yards in a post season game this week. He tied it last week with 132 vs. the Redskins, but this week I think he breaks in by topping 150.

As for the Football Gameplan preview, I thought it was very well put together. One thing that I thought was interesting was how you wisely discussed Scruggs playing a lot of the run downs in the game. Too many people seem to be discarding this and just focusing on straight up Irvin for Clemons due to the injury. I think Pete will use Irvin more, but will rely more on Scruggs to help contain the run.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Thanks Gang!! Yea I don't know why the majors think that Irvin will be out there the entire game at DE...that would almost be inviting the Falcons to run the ball at him