Sherman mic'd up (link with video)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
For those that dont know what Sherm and RG3 was talking about, Sherman (even though he was at Stanford) advised RG3 not to go there when Harbaugh was recruiting him.

Axx

Reaction score
Lmao, Sherman needs to be Mic'D Up every single game for the rest of they year.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
No wonder people complain. Cus Sherm really gets into peoples heads. How can you catch a football with him all up in your grill?

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Love him on the sidelines... "Now he's complaining and they won't give him a flag..."

BWRyan

Reaction score
SundayNiteBlackout":28gls3v4 said:
Haha, telling Garcon "You wanted this noise, boy!"

You missed the line right before that: "You suck!"

I'm happy to see that it was Trent Williams that stepped to Sherman. Basically a punk move, but he apologized. Also loved the mutual respect between RG3 and Sherman.

Great stuff.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
I was surprised at how there really was nothing said to Sherm. He cut the trash talk and was being a sportsman, then turns and sees a guy in his grill. I've seen that look before, and clearly Sherman had too. Love this ****** guy.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Video clearly shows that Sherman didn't do anything to provoke him after the game. Williams must have still been pissed about the scuffle early in the game.

CANHawk

Reaction score
"do it then!"

Damn. He must have to carry his balls around with him in a wheelbarrow. Love that video and i love that GUY! Greatest 5th round pick EVER!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CANHawk":2nnwt422 said:
"do it then!"

Damn. He must have to carry his balls around with him in a wheelbarrow. Love that video and i love that GUY! Greatest 5th round pick EVER!
He and DangeRuss share an Escalade that Big Walt gave them.

cacksman

Reaction score
CANHawk":3e0z23vx said:
"do it then!"

Damn. He must have to carry his balls around with him in a wheelbarrow.
Love that video and i love that GUY! Greatest 5th round pick EVER!

This. I just became a bigger fan of Sherman's and I don't even know how that's possible.

Seeker

Reaction score
"You wanted this noise....." hillarious!

mikeak

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1r7zaow0 said:
For those that dont know what Sherm and RG3 was talking about, Sherman (even though he was at Stanford) advised RG3 not to go there when Harbaugh was recruiting him.

Thanks for adding that. You know that must piss Harbough off if he sees it. That was so clear with the above clarification. "Been so proud since you spurned us". Didn't want you to go down that road....

And yeah boom dude in my face guess I should ask him what he is goin to do next LMAO

And finally for those that don't think bulletin board material and comments during the week gets some guys going that is proof right there. Sherman was all over the disrespect by Garcon