Hawks vs Rams music video : Levy Films

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Hawks vs Rams music video : Levy Films
Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Re: Hawks vs Rams video : Levy Films
Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 pm
  • These are absolutely amazing videos!!! Thank you!
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• Is anyone having issues with these levyfilm videos cutting in and out, the video playback constantly stopping and restarting?

I've had this problem with the last (2) I've tried to watch?
    GoHawks
    NET Starter

• Wow!! I am speechless every time I see these vids. Someone get these guys signed up long term!
    Beeker
    NET Rookie

• Astounding.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Anyone here know if these are done by Scott Levy? He used to be the account manager when the ad firm I worked at had the Seahawks account. I didn't work with him directly because I was just a digital artist monkey and he was a big shot account guy, but I worked with his direct understudy, who is still a good friend and does post here now & then.

edited to add: I just looked it up myself and - duh - yes it is. http://levyllc.com/about-2/
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• GoHawks wrote:Is anyone having issues with these levyfilm videos cutting in and out, the video playback constantly stopping and restarting?

lol I think thats intentional? lil' too slow for me, sum slow mo is alright but you don't really feel the impact as much in slo mo, the footage however is spectacular, what camera is that sony or red?

I'm not really a fan of stuff jumpin around and all either like a lot of directors do, like Overhaulin, its a great idea and Foos is the real deal but man they cant show ANYTHING for over .562 nano seconds and then they're spinning the camera all over flippin flashin... ugh, this stuff is kinda the opposite but way better IMO as far as frame manipulation..

guess I'm just a fan of normal? I get nausea with some 3D stuff too, I created a 3d roller coaster bout 12 years ago in a 3D program, when I put the camera in the cart for a ride and watched I got sick... lol

one thing I do like is getting a decent look at these cheerleaders, bout time, he should do a full video just on the cheerleaders, fox and espn might show an Overhaulin shot of cheerleaders but then they have to impose some sort of dialogue box over and block it, aaagggghhhh!!!

cheerleaders RULE and used to be an integral part of the NFL, thanks for that footage!!
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• :13:

Seagals are smokin hot...love the one with short hair...

On a side note, anyone know what the name of the song is? It sounds like minimal house, but it could be tech-house. Love the song, but couldnt find it. Anyone have shazam? Lol.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Hawks vs Rams music video : Levy Films
Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm
  • I just had a multiple hawkgasm....oh wait another one....
    " There's levelz 2 these bezzles"
    HommyHawk
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:31 pm
  • GoHawks wrote:Is anyone having issues with these levyfilm videos cutting in and out, the video playback constantly stopping and restarting?

Having the same problem and it is not in the editing...unless they like to have the video and audio cut out at the same time. very choppy even after letting the entire video buffer.
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm
  • That was flat out one of the best Hawks video's I've ever seen. Flat out incredible.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• I'm not showing a video on my phone. Is there a different link...maybe Vimeo?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 am
  • the best! thanks.
    travlinhawk
    NET Starter

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information