Send off the hawks to ATL TODAY 2:00 @ ALL ALONG S. 188th st

seadoc

Reaction score
Just saw this on twitter from BigLo:

TODAY 1/11 from 2:00-3:15pm all along the North side of S. 188th - trying to line the street single file from the I-5 exit to where they turn into the airport back entrance. I did some math (nerd alert) and with a person every 5', it'd take about 1200 people - that's do-able i think if that's the goal all along (instead of like last week: "meet at valley ridge park/tyee school")

Who's IN? Spread the word!

https://twitter.com/i/#!/BigLo66/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/KAwYcGUp

BAIIdQLCEAAzhCz

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
Do you guys typically leave for east-coast games that late?

kidhawk

Reaction score
NinjaKixx":2cl7tm8u said:

I've seen them not leave until Saturday before, but the Friday afternoon timeline seems to be the norm for the Pete Carroll era. Seems to work out alright. Allows them for normal practices during the week, then they leave after Friday's practice. Then they get a full day for meetings and otherwise resting from the flight before game day on Sunday. It worked out ok for our last 3 road games anyway :)

NinjaKixx

Reaction score
kidhawk":3jb8n03v said:
NinjaKixx":3jb8n03v said:

I've seen them not leave until Saturday before, but the Friday afternoon timeline seems to be the norm for the Pete Carroll era. Seems to work out alright. Allows them for normal practices during the week, then they leave after Friday's practice. Then they get a full day for meetings and otherwise resting from the flight before game day on Sunday. It worked out ok for our last 3 road games anyway :)

Cant knock it if it works. If I'm not mistaken, Mike Smith usually has us leaving for west coast games on Thursday.

Cheers and heres to a good game on Sunday.

ensett

Reaction score
NinjaKixx":50c44x3o said:
friday is probably considered early!